Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Raids and Events > Team Super

#1   Report Post  
    Old 03-01-2011, 10:21 PM

Default 5/3 the plan and a note for people looking to raid

since there is a 25man this week end for the bastion of twilight we will be hitting blackwing descent our primary target will be the 3 bosses we have already killed omnitorn, magmaw and Maloriak. if we get those 3 down we will take a poke at Chimaeron (depending on healers, conclave of wind will be the back up option)

we are still short on people most weeks (especially healers) so if you are geared to raid (ilevel of about 346 and most gems/enchants) feel free to sign up on the calendar and if we have a gap we will try to fit you in, you don't need any prior raid experience, you just need to know how to play your class and have looked at boss tactics/videos. team super members will take priority but while we are short this is a good way for people to try out raiding and could lead to a permanent spot in the team.

Last edited by Klogaroth; 03-01-2011 at 11:07 PM. Reason: dissent about decent not descent
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 03-05-2011, 11:34 AM

well sign up's are looking relay low again this week, I really hope I don't have to call off the raid again, as we were making good progress but now it seems people just don't care any more.
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 03-05-2011, 06:24 PM

its 19:23 and i cant log in, sorry mate i keep trying but its not looking good
      #4   Report Post  
    Old 03-05-2011, 06:45 PM

it's ok yet again it has had to be called off (I will post more on the subject later)