Alerts, Duos, and Raids:
* Ace Chemicals: the Chemo boss fight will now reset correctly when the party dies and all members leave the room.
* Area 51: Players will no longer be blocked from speaking with Cadmus Techs who were getting stuck trying to take missiles to the Munitions Teleporters.
* Arkham Asylum: In Hard Mode, Poison ivy should now always leave after her initial in-game Cinematic.
* Bludhaven: Tthe objective to “Destroy the Dump Truck” will not reappear after it has been destroyed unless all of the Hazmats are knocked out.
* Hive Moon Base: the explosives in the second stage should now respawn more frequently.
* Ooloong Island: Objectives should now always display in the proper order.
* Oolong Island: Players should no longer have trouble progressing if Tornado Tyrant leaves the room.
* Oolong Island: Players will no longer get stuck in a loop transforming into Metal Men and back into normal form.
* Smallville: Players can no longer exit without receiving the Headline.
* Hall of Doom Armory: The Demon Lord’s fire effects should now properly point towards the target of the attack.
* Omac Base: Killer Frost and Fire now have in-game cinematic cameras near the beginning of the Duo.
* Omac Base: The Incinerator should no longer be able to end up on the wrong side of the door.
* Omac Base: The Nanosynths should no longer be able to end up on the wrong side of the door.
* The Metropolis City Hall building should now have proper collision preventing players from getting inside it.
* Players should no longer be able to fall through the world near the base of the CAO dam in the Historic District.
* Players should no longer be able to fall through the world in several spots along the Metropolis shoreline.
* The gorillas in Little Bohemia are now friendly to Villain players.
* Pedestrians should no longer get stuck while wandering in the East End of Gotham.
* The balconies near Gotham University should now have proper collision on them.
* Players should no longer be able to get inside the root of the East End Lighthouse.
* Players no longer have to return to the quest giver when completing a side quest, but instead can complete the quest via the Journal.
* Testing 1, 2, 3 - Raven can no longer get stuck outside of the flame wall when using her teleport attack.
* Trigon’s Blood - The wheelchairs throughout the instance will no longer explode.
* Avatar of Sin - The Avatar of Sin should now respawn more frequently.
* Shipping and Handling - Huntress should no longer remain attackable after being defeated.
* The Awakening - The Brainiac Soldier seen in the first Overseer Cutscene will no longer sometimes get stuck in the door.
* The Awakening - The time before the first door opens and the NPCs in the hall spawn has been increased to allow for the comms to finish playing.
* Failing STARs - Encounters should no longer spawn inside statues or benches.
* Take Heart - Players no longer have to touch the obelisk that converts them into the Embodiment of Greed again before taking the Heart of Avarice.
* Take Heart - Players are now provided with a minimap marker to the obelisk that provides them with Greed form.
* Supersize Souls - Players no longer have to touch the obelisk that converts them into the Embodiment of Gluttony again before devouring the souls of superheroes.
* Conduit of the Soul - Lightkeeper Taleb will no longer shoot effects from his hand when interacted with by the player.
* Conduit of the Soul - Players can no longer weaponize Lightkeeper Taleb’s Soul Globe.
* Soul Catcher - The Soul Wells are no longer floating above the ground.
* Brain Pain - The number of mobs in the final wave of the turret defense room has been reduced. This should make the encounter much more survivable.
* Tortured Titans! - After defeating the Titans and releasing Brother Blood from Raven’s magic, the player will now receive a communicator message from Calculator before the comic cutscene plays.
* The Last Laugh - Joker Presents should no longer be stuck in the walls.
* The Big Payback - Patrolmen will no longer slide along the ground after being knocked out if a Villain fails to strap a bomb on them in time.
* One of Us - Hazmat Bogue will no longer float above the ground.
* Bane Brought Down - The waypoint arrow for Batman will now be displayed.
* Fear Itself - The in-game cinematic for Edward and Eddie will no longer jitter.
* Fixed various grammar issues and typos in the quest text descriptions and objectives.
* Party Foul - The female officers no longer have male voices.
* Queen of Lies - During the Aquaman boss fight, Circe no longer retains her signature cape and sash when transforming into Mera.
* Queen of Lies - After leaving the instance, but before speaking with the Atlanteans, the player now shapechanges into Atlantean form when returning to the instance.
* Rare Blood - the clerics near the quest giver can no longer be attacked by the opposite faction.
* The Captain Cruel encounter will now count towards completion of the mission.
* The armored truck robbery will now count towards completion of the mission.
* The Ironkurtin encounter will now count towards completion of the mission.
* All feat descriptions that said ”KO’d” now say “Knocked Out” instead.
* “Walked the Beat” should now properly complete for Villains when finishing the last mission.
* Changed the descriptions of the PvE Badge Feats to indicate that they can use either Marks of Triumph or Marks of Distinction to complete the feat.
* “Amazing Aerialist” for Acrobats will now correctly update when you complete the East End Adept Acrobat Challenge.
* “In the Mist” for completing the first Grodd story arc contact missions is now working correctly. Players who have already completed the requirements for this feat should have it update and complete for them automatically.
* Equipping the Sharpened Synthium Katana will now collect the Tech Ninja Sword style.
* Consuming a single use item will no longer display that “Player Destroyed Item” in the combat log.
* Addressed an issue where tokens dropped for a group would display the purple icon for an item rather than a Token. This caused confusion because there was no item for players to roll on.
* In Metropolis, Manhunter and Alpha Lantern should no longer get stuck in a state where they will not attack the enemy faction while guarding their vendor.
* In Metropolis, the rally locations for the Ring War PvP event should now be at an equal distance from the battle.
* It should no longer be possible to dodge roll to avoid the push back attack of the guards at safe houses.
* Added particle effects to the diamond heist bags when a faction is close to winning.
* All players in a multiplayer race should now be able to properly activate the first hoop in the race.
* Moved the race start node up a bit for the Metropolis Little Bohemia Adept Acrobat Challenge.
* The rewards for the intro races in Little Bohemia now have icons.
* Added race descriptions for the Expert Flight and Expert Speedster challenges.