Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer

#31   Report Post  
    Old 07-19-2010, 04:22 PM

Hi guys my copy of Arrowhead is on the way so I'll be up for that once the server is up. I'm not the best shooter so I'll stick with being a rifleman but I'm practising with the choppers so I can resume my traditional Battlefield role of transport pilot. I <3 Chinooks

Also, will the PCG server be using the British Armed Forces pack once that is released?

Last edited by Decho; 07-24-2010 at 12:10 PM.
      #32   Report Post  
    Old 07-31-2010, 07:45 AM

Talking

Wasn't there a Amra specific podcast that was talked about in the PCGamer podcast at one point? If anyone can point me to that I would really appreciate it. Also, I also remember hearing that it may have been co-created by one of the PCG staff? Why not post the info into the OP?
      #33   Report Post  
    Old 07-31-2010, 12:19 PM
    Grand Inquisitor

Send a message via Skype™ to SAeN

I believe you are looking for the [URL="http://www.armapodcast.com/"]Armacast [/URL] with Evan Lahti from PCG:US
      #34   Report Post  
    Old 08-03-2010, 11:57 AM

I bought the game, but I can't seem to get into the multiplayer side. I might get Operation Arrowhead and pop into the server to see what all the buzz is about.
      #35   Report Post  
    Old 08-04-2010, 09:12 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SAeN View Post
    I believe you are looking for the [URL="http://www.armapodcast.com/"]Armacast [/URL] with Evan Lahti from PCG:US
    Yes exactly. Thanks!
      #36   Report Post  
    Old 08-05-2010, 09:50 AM

I can't seem to find the PCG server guys, I've tried searching at pretty much all hours of the day for the last few days, but I cannot find it. Is it still up?

If anyone wants to try it, *link below* here's a little single player mission I made. I hope you have some fun with it.

Edit: Ah right, I looked back through and saw that the server is being changed to Arrowhead, is there any idea of when it will be back up (it's been a while now)?

In Arduis Fidelis

Last edited by Decho; 08-06-2010 at 04:16 PM.
      #37   Report Post  
    Old 08-06-2010, 03:31 PM

Default Back to ARMA2

Read in this weeks issue about your server, and im keen to Join you all to put Commies to the sword.
    Been with a few Squads, 1 PARA and later GOL for a short time but just couldnt keep the dates for ops and training.

Would purchasing OA be the better option as by the look of the FAQs in ARMA hollics mod pages that OA is easier to apply mods, just sticking PBO and Bisigns into a folder with in mydocs.

I wll reinstall ARMA2 over the next few days as its got ACE2 mod installed, and if its simpier to go back to the vanilla ARMA2 than suffer conflicts

Looking forward to getting stuck in
      #38   Report Post  
    Old 08-06-2010, 04:16 PM

OK, [url=http://www.mediafire.com/?qo0bp1zgayild3r]this[/url] is an updated version of my mission - if anyone wants to try it then please do, it is single player and should last about 15-20 minutes.

In Arduis Fidelis
      #39   Report Post  
    Old 08-17-2010, 12:31 AM

i heard this game was almost like an mmofps
      #40   Report Post  
    Old 08-18-2010, 11:26 PM
    Administrator

Our Operation Arrowhead server is (finally!) online.

In the server browser, search "War Walrus" or "PCGamer" to find it. We'll be playing there more often--watch this thread and our Steam group for more information.

Tags

arma, arma 2