Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Raids and Events > Team Super

#31   Report Post  
    Old 12-18-2010, 02:53 PM

unfortunately Saturday is just the night we will be running, like I said we wont be expecting people to turn up every week, this is why we have extra people (a team of 15 instead of just 10) but unfortunately tank and healer are the roles we need quite regular attendance for the raids will need two tanks so as you can imagine if more than one doesn't turn up one week we could end up not being able to raid. the same with healing we could need 2 or 3 healers for each fight meaning there is little room left for replacement (this is why I asked if people had tank or healer off specs they would be willing to use if it was either that or no raid) where as DPS we have 8 and will only need 5 or 6 a fight so we can get away with more of them not turning up.

for the tank/healer spots I would like people who can turn up most weeks as these are the most important and hardest to replace roles. if you can get on regularly for our raid time your more than welcome to the spot.
      #32   Report Post  
    Old 01-06-2011, 06:41 PM

Default Looking for a Raid Group

If you've got a spot free I'd love to be considered. I'm an arc mage, but happy to repec fire if u like. All of the suggested days are fine for me.

If you're full, then I'm on nearly all day on Saturdays so give me a shout if someone drops out or has connection issues.

Thanks

Petrarch
      #33   Report Post  
    Old 01-06-2011, 06:46 PM

pet we are full on DPS but if you want to come sign up as if people don't turn up we will have spaces and we may have more permanent spots that need filling based on attendance over the next few weeks since this is a new team.
      #34   Report Post  
    Old 01-06-2011, 10:16 PM

ok pet one of the other DPS actually just contacted me saying they couldn't run so the spot is yours.

we are still looking for a tank and healer if anybody knows one who is looking for a team
      #35   Report Post  
    Old 01-07-2011, 01:34 PM

u've got me down as pew pew and i really want to go but im probs going to be unreliable for a while. recently i havent been able to login whether its when i type my pword in and it get stuck on the success bit or if it gets to the loading screen and then dc's. Also, my pc seems to like turning itself off when i play wow so there are lots of obstacles in my way =( and any tips fixing these issues would be welcome but hopefully ill of fixed it soon and will be able to get on with the raiding. Sorry for any problems this gives u.
      #36   Report Post  
    Old 01-07-2011, 01:49 PM

ork I'll leave you on the list for now for if you do solve your problem, but not being able to sign in sounds like a network problem to me.
      #37   Report Post  
    Old 01-07-2011, 07:39 PM

from wat ive been reading my power supply is causing the cut out and restarts which means ill either have to find an old 1 for now or buy a new 1 if it cant be fixed. The connection issues are strange because i cant log into wow but i can play bfbc2 online without any lag or connection issues so im a bit stumped on that one but hopefully, all being well, ill b able to raid soon =)
      #38   Report Post  
    Old 01-07-2011, 09:46 PM

Lightbulb

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Orkgutz View Post
    from wat ive been reading my power supply is causing the cut out and restarts which means ill either have to find an old 1 for now or buy a new 1 if it cant be fixed. The connection issues are strange because i cant log into wow but i can play bfbc2 online without any lag or connection issues so im a bit stumped on that one but hopefully, all being well, ill b able to raid soon =)
    Who's your ISP Ork? Blizz changed the packet structure of WoW at 4.0 and it messed up swathes of people. It's now P2P instead of UDP.

Dum spiro spero - While I breathe, I hope.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bashiok
    And when you see them you'll be all like :O and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(Link)
      #39   Report Post  
    Old 01-08-2011, 02:13 PM

Default Thanks Belimawr:)

Looking forward to the raiding.

See you guys there when the team is finalised.

Ta

Petrarch
      #40   Report Post  
    Old 01-08-2011, 03:36 PM

we are doing heroics tonight if you need any gear pet.