Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Raids and Events > Team Super

#21   Report Post  
    Old 12-14-2010, 10:05 PM

Hiya,

I'm very interested in joining with my main Tyiathe, resto druid with balance off-spec. (Ignore Silifhir, he's my alt I originally joined with, before I decided to transfer! ^^)
    I love healing, been doing it since Lich King launched (previously was DPS and tank) and have been doing instances to properly adjust to all the recent changes.
    I have some raiding experience, as DPS (early/mid vanilla), tank (early/mid TBC) and as healer (early WotLK), though nothing recent (Naxx 25 was the last progression stuff I participated in); each time was stopped when the guild broke apart.

Saturdays would be fine for me (though may not be there 52 weeks a year ^^), as would most Fridays - however I work late on Mondays so that would not be possible for me.
    Other than that I'm quite enthusiastic, fairly patient, and quiet but attentive.

Hope to be able to raid with you!

Cheers,

Tyiathe
      #22   Report Post  
    Old 12-14-2010, 10:09 PM

we possibly will do some 5 man teams (goffik may organise some) but I still need a few more levels on Beli and to gear up two chars to be raid ready, so that is part of why I'm saying after Xmas as it gives people time to get sorted and learn their roles fully before we try anything harder.

Psyke unfortunately a Sunday night is a no go.

Sil it's always good to have a resto druid, as I said nobody can be expected to turn up every week but we would like people to attend regularly as it is the only way we will really progress.

Last edited by Belimawr; 12-14-2010 at 10:11 PM.
      #23   Report Post  
    Old 12-14-2010, 10:40 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Belimawr View Post
    I'll put you in, we cant expect people to turn up every week. we will see how it goes once we get up and running.

what mage spec are you (I'm buff watching lol)
    im an arcane mage mate
      #24   Report Post  
    Old 12-14-2010, 10:42 PM

I'm up for the second tanking position if possible, gear permitting. My os is fury dps.
      #25   Report Post  
    Old 12-14-2010, 10:51 PM

we will be doing some gearing up runs closer to the time possibly over Xmas, all of us are in poor gear or not quite at the level cap so there is still plenty of time to get ready.

on that not we just need one more tank, anybody who might want to go on stand by in case we lose anyone is also welcome to post here it will go on a first come first served depending on the roll we need to fill and class balance.
      #26   Report Post  
    Old 12-15-2010, 05:46 AM

Quote:
    Psyke unfortunately a Sunday night is a no go.
    I was only thinking out loud I don't expect anyone to change plans for me! I couldn't do friday nights as well as Saturday though i'm afraid. It's nice to have one night a weekend I can drink without worrying out work the next day
      #27   Report Post  
    Old 12-15-2010, 09:51 AM

if we do add the second night it will go to a vote and we will end up going with the majority, we are just saying Monday or Friday are possible as those seem to be the only other nights Goffik is available and I will be with team win on a Sunday.
      #28   Report Post  
    Old 12-16-2010, 12:01 AM

Quote:
    Dowson your lucky we had one range spot left, if you can make the times the spot is yours, beli is still level 82 at the moment we have around 3 weeks to level and gear up.
    Awesome timing then.

Yeah the days probably won't be much of an issue, I usually only go out during weekdays leaving weekends free.
      #29   Report Post  
    Old 12-17-2010, 02:27 PM

updated the main post with some info on how we will be handling the runs,loot and such.

more importantly we are still looking for another tank, if you know someone who is available and interested try to point them this way.
      #30   Report Post  
    Old 12-18-2010, 02:42 PM

Default Warrior-Protection Spec

Hey, been intrigued for a while to sign up for Team Super as i've it being advertised on Guild chat several times and how there's a last tank spot left.

I've had raiding experience (As tank) for as long as I've played-Vanilla and still enjoy tanking to this day.
    The only thing i'm concerned about is interfering with Raid Times. I'm stuck at work most Saturday evenings (Like tonight) with a crap shift. If interested, or if possible I can attempt to work around both my scheduel for work and WoW.

Grazlix