Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Raids and Events > Team Super

#111   Report Post  
    Old 04-06-2011, 04:32 PM

Hi there.

I am looking to add my Hunter (Adrenalize) to team Super. I'm not raid ready at the moment, but I am hoping to be ready by the end of next week.

Cheers
      #112   Report Post  
    Old 04-06-2011, 05:01 PM

you actually probably could raid with that gear, if you replaced the PVP items (they are terrible on PVE as resilience does nothing and can't be reforged off the items) also I would advise finding a replacement for that melee trinket as it is considerably weaker than most others since you should never melee as hunter. would also be worth trying to replace you helm as it is the weakest link.

other than that get all your enchants and I notices in your shoulders you have have a orange 20agi and 20mastery gem to get the +10 hit socket bonus, that is a DPS loss. as a hunter you should always gem pure agi unless you can make back the Agi on the socket bonus. Agi is the most important stat hunters have and actually ranks higher than hit. if you do wan't to get up to 8%hit you should reforge mastery where possible as it is the least useful secondary skill.

other than that your haste looks a bit low for MM with improved steady shot your steady shots should only have a cast time of about 1.5 seconds.
      #113   Report Post  
    Old 04-06-2011, 05:40 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Belimawr View Post
    you actually probably could raid with that gear, if you replaced the PVP items (they are terrible on PVE as resilience does nothing and can't be reforged off the items) also I would advise finding a replacement for that melee trinket as it is considerably weaker than most others since you should never melee as hunter. would also be worth trying to replace you helm as it is the weakest link.

other than that get all your enchants and I notices in your shoulders you have have a orange 20agi and 20mastery gem to get the +10 hit socket bonus, that is a DPS loss. as a hunter you should always gem pure agi unless you can make back the Agi on the socket bonus. Agi is the most important stat hunters have and actually ranks higher than hit. if you do wan't to get up to 8%hit you should reforge mastery where possible as it is the least useful secondary skill.

other than that your haste looks a bit low for MM with improved steady shot your steady shots should only have a cast time of about 1.5 seconds.
    I will take all of this on board, The reason I want to leave it until next week is to ensure that I am used to the play style and rotation of the hunter. It also gives me a chance to fix some of the gear issues that I currently have(I understand that the PVP gear is not perfect. The only reason I have it on is to boost my Ilevel so I was able to start on heroics )

But some great advice there, and gladly taken on board.
      #114   Report Post  
    Old 04-06-2011, 05:57 PM

well my main is a hunter so I do know quite a bit about them. if I'm not busy I would be happy to help you with any questions I can.
      #115   Report Post  
    Old 04-08-2011, 07:01 AM

morning! any chance i can be added to the main raid list? I no ure melee heavy atm tho. Done a few saturdays with you and hoping to make it more of a permanant spot cheers beli
      #116   Report Post  
    Old 04-11-2011, 03:20 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Belimawr View Post
    well my main is a hunter so I do know quite a bit about them. if I'm not busy I would be happy to help you with any questions I can.
    Hitting 13k DPS on Boss Dummy at the moment(I know it's not massively indicative of actual DPS etc etc) So I'm pretty happy with where I am. By this weekend i should be rid of the PvP chest I'm wearing(and hopefully better trinkets, if the loot gods finally smile on me)

So consider me ready and willing on Saturday coming
      #117   Report Post  
    Old 04-11-2011, 04:16 PM

I wouldn't trust dummy DPS, more so for MM, you get a massive DPS bonus while a mob is over 80% health and once you start moving and in a couple of fights hard casting aimed shot can become near impossible, what I will say is to make sure you have a SV off spec as several fights need the CC and AoE that SV has and MM can't come close to.
      #118   Report Post  
    Old 04-14-2011, 06:51 AM

Default Team Epic Offer

Dear all

I've already talked to Beli about this.

I don't know how, but I've received an iinvite to raid with Team Epic. I hope you don't mind, but this is too good an opportunity to turn down.

I'll be first or second change, so may well be available to raid on Saturdays some of the time, though I know I won't get top priority anymore with Super.

I'll also probably get thrown out of Epic for my roflfail

Sorry to mess you guys around. Hope to have my priest Heraclitus raid ready in a week or so if u need healing help.

Thanks

Pet
      #119   Report Post  
    Old 04-24-2011, 01:35 PM

Hi, my name is Cromartie and I am a current member in the PCG guild. As I have not yet joined a raid group I have been looking through the forum's to find the group that suites me best. And for me, its Team Super. If the raids are running low on people I turn up and help out. I am a Tauren Druid with Restoration as my MS, and Balance as my OS. I have gear for both sets ranging from the lowest : 346-359 gear. I am mostly geared with 346 heroics. I have alot of raid experience and know tacts for many bosses. My dps ranges from 10-16k on trash, and 8-14k on single-mobs.

I would love to join Team Super as it's a great oppurtunity to get my druid geared up well, and I hope to meet lots of new people. I'm a dedicated player and would love the oppurtunity to join.

Yours thanks,
    Cromartie
      #120   Report Post  
    Old 04-24-2011, 01:45 PM

Crom healers are always welcome as filling out the healer and tank roles are normally the hardest roles to fill, last night being an exception but I think that is probably because of the bank holiday.

like I said you are welcome to come I'm just not updating the front post as I plan on replacing this thread with a different one soon, as this one got a bit messy and I need to sort out how the team works.