Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > Minecraft > UK Server

#41   Report Post  
    Old 09-30-2011, 12:06 PM

Cheers.

I read the help info when you follow the path but forgot it when I got lost down the tunnels. Some way to recall the commands while in game would be good as I just loose all those bits of paper!

Now I've just got to find somewhere to start mining/building
      #42   Report Post  
    Old 01-07-2012, 02:52 PM

Default I have been banned for no reason

I have been banned from the pc gamer server 83.222.240.186:28265 and I did not do anything wrong. When I try to logon it says I greifed something and i have not done so. My friend who also uses the server has asked the admins why i am banned and they say it is because I greifed someones house on the 6th of dec. I have not been online since the 24th of dec so they must be mistaken. I went on today the 7th and this all happend. Please help me.

I am very honest and would never lie I did not greif anyone. Can I please be allowed back on!

My Minecraft name is philipcrocker98
      #43   Report Post  
    Old 01-07-2012, 03:12 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by philip.c View Post
    I have been banned from the pc gamer server 83.222.240.186:28265 and I did not do anything wrong. When I try to logon it says I greifed something and i have not done so. My friend who also uses the server has asked the admins why i am banned and they say it is because I greifed someones house on the 6th of dec. I have not been online since the 24th of dec so they must be mistaken. I went on today the 7th and this all happend. Please help me.

I am very honest and would never lie I did not greif anyone. Can I please be allowed back on!

My Minecraft name is philipcrocker98
    If the last time you were online was December 24th, and you griefed on December 6th, then how are they mistaken? And if the last time you went on was December 24th, then how were you able to get on today on the 7th if you were banned?
      #44   Report Post  
    Old 01-07-2012, 03:31 PM

I have not been on since the 24th of december and when i tried to go on on the 7th the first time since the 24th they would not let me on because it said i greifed something. So they must be mistaken if i have not been on. Maybe i was hacked or my little sister got on my pc.
      #45   Report Post  
    Old 01-07-2012, 03:54 PM
    Banned

We have log proof that you or someone using your account griefed. If it was you then we have good reason to keep you banned and if it wasn't you, well. All that proves is that you're incapable of securing your account and this is likely to happen again.
      #46   Report Post  
    Old 01-07-2012, 03:55 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by philip.c View Post
    Maybe i was hacked or my little sister got on my pc.
    Can we please be given a pound for every time someone uses this excuse?

You were banned for "Greifing MrBannaUK's stuff"
      #47   Report Post  
    Old 01-07-2012, 05:01 PM

I have asked my little sister and she says she has not touch my minecraft. I subscribe to pc gamer mag and have made some great stuff on the server with my friend kruha, so why would i disrespect it in this way. If anything like this event happens again then you can have the benifit of the dought and can ban me permently but at the moment you have little to no proof that i did anything so please can my account be unbanned and I be given another chance to show i am not a greifer. Ask kruha if you want i have not been on since the 24th of december.
      #48   Report Post  
    Old 01-07-2012, 05:05 PM

I have also changed my minecraft password. I have never written my minecraft password down or told anyone.
      #49   Report Post  
    Old 01-07-2012, 05:11 PM

The fact that you subscribe to PCG doesn't mean you can break the rules and get "the benefit of the dought".

You griefed on the 6th of December, so you are banned.
      #50   Report Post  
    Old 01-07-2012, 05:29 PM

I was not saying i get the benifit of the dought because i subscribe to PCG i was making the fact that i would not disrespect them the create a great mag. I say again i was not online on the 6th of december. Who is making the claim and what did they say?

If you ban me I will not be able to play with my friend kruha. We might just both go to another server. And i heard from him that you and him made something cool but i will not get to see that.

Thanks for making a great server and ruining it for me by not being aware of hackers.