Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Class Discussion

    Reply
     
    Thread Tools Display Modes
      #11   Report Post  
    Old 12-02-2010, 12:18 PM
    Ayumis Ayumis is offline
    Senior Member
     
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Posts: 364
    Default

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cataclysmic View Post
    I was top dmg when we killed Halion last night! Sure all the other dps were doing way higher dps than me and the only reason I was top is that they died but still, I am claiming it as a victory for Retacows everywhere.
    Unfortunately you damage meter only recorded the twilight realm dps... I was top outside so it's a draw
    Reply With Quote
      #12   Report Post  
    Old 12-02-2010, 12:42 PM
    Belimawr Belimawr is offline
    Senior Member
     
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Posts: 14,594
    Default

    yeah damage meters get messed up in that fight as it separates the two groups/instances. it's why you can't really log it either.
    Reply With Quote
      #13   Report Post  
    Old 12-02-2010, 12:51 PM
    Urumqi Urumqi is offline
    Senior Member
     
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Location: Guernsey C.I.
    Posts: 319
    Default

    I survived at least 10 seconds with no healzor and was one of only 3 left alive a the end so i'm da bestestz!!!!

    Aaanyway, rets, yea! Nerf them again!
    __________________
    "Uru, your dps was pretty Imba "

    Foosfighting 12/11/2010
    Reply With Quote
      #14   Report Post  
    Old 12-02-2010, 02:04 PM
    Xarvoz Xarvoz is offline
    Member
     
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Posts: 31
    Default

    Darn you Blizzard *waves fist angrily in the air* grrrrr.

    I've been giving Wow a break recently before it all kicks off again on Tuesday so wasn't aware of the drop in dps Slash .

    I'm sure there'll be plenty of tweaking of all the classes though as usual as time goes by....just got to suck it up I suppose and hope all is well at 85. Liking the macro though! I was thinking of adding the same macro last night.
    Reply With Quote
      #15   Report Post  
    Old 12-02-2010, 02:25 PM
    greenbeermonkey greenbeermonkey is offline
    Senior Member
     
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Location: Guernsey, Channel Islands
    Posts: 1,919
    Default

    Are there any budding experts able to provide some hints and tips on playing as a pally? looking to level my paladin soon.
    __________________


    PCG Game Club
    Steam

    Also on Origin
    Reply With Quote
      #16   Report Post  
    Old 12-02-2010, 03:19 PM
    Antonius Antonius is offline
    Senior Member
     
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Location: Cark, Bai
    Posts: 879
    Talking How to Ret Bull...

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by greenbeermonkey View Post
    Are there any budding experts able to provide some hints and tips on playing as a pally? looking to level my paladin soon.
    [LIST=1][*]Apply Face to Left Hand Side of Keyboard[*]Roll Face from Left to Right[*]???????[*]Profit![/LIST]
    Sorry, couldn't resist. Ironic, considering how much I'm having fun doing the same with Ceili...
    __________________
    Two Wrongs don't make a Right.
    But Three Lefts do...

    Dum spiro spero - While I breathe, I hope.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bashiok
    And when you see them you'll be all like :O and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(Link)

    Last edited by Antonius; 12-02-2010 at 03:20 PM. Reason: I speel gud...
    Reply With Quote
      #17   Report Post  
    Old 12-02-2010, 03:30 PM
    greenbeermonkey greenbeermonkey is offline
    Senior Member
     
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Location: Guernsey, Channel Islands
    Posts: 1,919
    Default

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Antonius View Post
    [LIST=1][*]Apply Face to Left Hand Side of Keyboard[*]Roll Face from Left to Right[*]???????[*]Profit![/LIST]
    Sorry, couldn't resist. Ironic, considering how much I'm having fun doing the same with Ceili...
    /facepalm

    I was hoping that i'd have a different rotation at the least! Thank Karb, i've had a good chuckle.
    __________________


    PCG Game Club
    Steam

    Also on Origin
    Reply With Quote
      #18   Report Post  
    Old 12-02-2010, 03:40 PM
    Cataclysmic Cataclysmic is offline
    Senior Member
     
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Location: Hampshire, United Kingdom
    Posts: 1,381
    Default

    Generally now, facerollers will do pathetic dps as ret and be laughed at for being terribad.
    Ret does have a more involved system now, and it does reward intelligent play and knowing your priority system (and CLCret is a must)

    The absolute best dps priority setup has not been finalised yet. There are people talking about, and I've been messing with it, an FCFS rotation which favours exo above all else:
    Exo > HoW > TV > CS > Judge > HW > Consec

    Seems decent but with quite a clunky rotation.
    __________________
    Origin ID: Slashylol
    Steam ID: Wargod37
    Reply With Quote
      #19   Report Post  
    Old 12-02-2010, 03:54 PM
    Antonius Antonius is offline
    Senior Member
     
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Location: Cark, Bai
    Posts: 879
    Default

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cataclysmic View Post
    Generally now, facerollers will do pathetic dps as ret and be laughed at for being terribad.
    Ret does have a more involved system now, and it does reward intelligent play and knowing your priority system (and CLCret is a must)

    The absolute best dps priority setup has not been finalised yet. There are people talking about, and I've been messing with it, an FCFS rotation which favours exo above all else:
    Exo > HoW > TV > CS > Judge > HW > Consec

    Seems decent but with quite a clunky rotation.
    Agreed that face rolling is bad, just joking.

    Cata, at what level should I be using CLCret? Ceili is level 19 atm...
    __________________
    Two Wrongs don't make a Right.
    But Three Lefts do...

    Dum spiro spero - While I breathe, I hope.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bashiok
    And when you see them you'll be all like :O and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(Link)
    Reply With Quote
      #20   Report Post  
    Old 12-02-2010, 03:59 PM
    smorgasbord smorgasbord is offline
    Member
     
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Location: Sheffield, UK
    Posts: 94
    Default

    I'm still experimenting with priority too. Doesnt feel right that our "finisher" TV does less damage now than exo and HoW but it might balance out with inquisition and at 85. Also any thoughts on stacking/staggering avenging wrath and zealotry?
    __________________
    Ilimra - PCG Steamwheedle Cartel
    Reply With Quote
    Reply

    Thread Tools
    Display Modes

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off

    Forum Jump