Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > General Articles

#1   Report Post  
    Old 02-10-2013, 12:28 AM

Default Love is in the Air guide

Good guide here :
    [url]http://www.wowhead.com/news=210480/2013-love-is-in-the-air-february-10-february-23-guide[/url]
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 02-12-2013, 04:35 PM

Happily I have done all of the achievements a few years ago, although I didn't get the bird mount for some reason. I have Steelhide saving up for that now.

I have all 11 of my alts at 90 now so I considered having all of them doing the boss every day to try for the love rocket. From what I have read though the drop rate is ridiculously low (way less than the Brewfest ones). Queuing for 11 in one day was also not much fun. Happily I got the pet on my second day so I am just doing it once a day on Steel now.

The boss seems to be ridiculously easy compared to Direbrew and even the Horseman. Three mobs with fairly low health pools and not much damage. With all up at once there is a vague chance of someone dying but it should take less than 30 second to bring the first guy down. One of them doesn't even pay attention to threat and just runs around like a moron.

As for charm grinding, I found that a large section of the mid-altitude ledge in western Deepholm contains a lot of packs of stone bats and ravagers, all of which die easily. The drop rate isn't great but if you kill them fast enough then you can get quite a lot of charms. I was going to trade them for tokens but the exchange rate is pretty terrible so for now I am just saving them for the faction leader dailies.
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 02-12-2013, 06:05 PM

Same here. Got all the achieves and pets in the past.
    The only thing I actually want now is that darn Love Rocket.
    Been doing it on 4 characters every day so far. Fortunately the fight is easy and the queues quick, so not too bad.
    Not holding my breath that it will actually drop, but you never know