Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > Eve Online > General Discussion

#1   Report Post  
    Old 10-23-2010, 11:54 PM

Default Widescreen Panoramic Shots (Triplehad EVE)

Hi Guys,

Was talking about it previously today (before the supposed frigate pvp extravaganza) and i forgot to take screenies of the fight in the end (sorry : ( was busy being annoyed at being constantly scrambled ) so i will post my favorite one instead!

[url]http://www.neonit.net/eve.jpg[/url]

PS: PCGamer should most definetly make an article on triplehead gaming, now that ATi has now made it more famout with eyefinity (although i use matrox triplhead, but same result).

Can post more if you guys want me to : )

EDIT BY JONAN: Changed the image to a link. It was so big it was causing problems.

Last edited by The_Terminator; 10-24-2010 at 12:11 AM.
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 10-24-2010, 12:14 AM

Nice picture. I play on two monitors, but Windows multi-monitor support seems to be pretty poor - its impossible to get a window to stretch across both screens when fullscreen, and clicking on one screen causes any fullscreen app open on the other one to minimise. It's dead handy for other things though, especially since I play Eve in a window.

Incidentally, did anyone manage to get a screenshot of the battle? I would quite like to get hold of it, if so.
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 10-24-2010, 01:52 AM

Yes that is the case with any setup by plugging in two screens into the same (or more) graphic cards, which is why in order for it to work properly you need either matrox triplehead or ati eyefinity, it basically makes the computer thing it´s just one big panoramic screen, instead of several smaller ones, thankfully the software that comes with it is smart enough to detec maximizing a window to the current screen instead of the whole thing (that would be rather annoying :P)