Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Character registration

Closed Thread

#1   Report Post  
    Old 10-10-2010, 02:41 PM
    Tim Edwards

Default How to write your character profile

The reason we're asking you to make these character profiles is to ensure that we know who every character belongs to, and to ensure we don't burst past the guild cap.
    Therefore, when writing yours, please make absolutely clear what guild you'd like your characters to be in. That makes it much easier for me to tag you in the guild list. You'll see that I've done this because you'll see either a rm (standing for registered main) or ra (standing for registered alt) in your note in the guild list.

We'll be using these notes to determine who we'll kick on December 1st. So try and make it as easy as possible for us.

If you wish to change the characters you have in the guild, please /do not/ edit your profile post. Instead, reply - that'll bring the character profile to the top of the list, marking it for my attention.

Cheers!
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 01-05-2011, 04:35 PM

Thread closed. New members please create a new thread in the [URL="http://www.pcgamer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44"]Character registration[/URL] sub forum.