Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Raids and Events > Team Awesome

#11   Report Post  
    Old 05-23-2013, 03:27 PM

Ah brilliant well I can do what ever is needed I'm planning on levelling a priest aswell so csn always use that as a alt healer when needed, hopefully will be back by next weekend as my bro has my tower ATM, will talk to u soon
      #12   Report Post  
    Old 05-23-2013, 04:19 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Aphaeas View Post
    I need to have a chat with the healers. If gear is an issue, especially for the new mergers then we can always do the first two bosses in ToT and then go back to ToES/HoF to get them some more gear.
    I certainly think there is an issue for the healers. We have had no drops whatsoever, I certainly haven't. I know Doom may have had a couple. However with him tanking I haven't really included him in this.

For instance I'm still running with lfr helm from ToES, shield from MsV and boots from domination faction, rest is made up from lfr ToT, with a couple of faction based 522's. All tokens have been used in lfr weekly for shield and most recently tier helm.

1st boss is easy now.
    2nd boss can be a bit ropey if interrupts are missed, dispels on 2nd + 3rd door don't happen and toons stand in shit.
    3rd boss has a significant increase to mana issues for me, even though it isn't a healer check. I personally and I'm sure this goes for the rest of the healers, the damage the raid is taking is higher than my mana regen can sustain.

That's my tuppence anyway

Last edited by Sid; 05-23-2013 at 04:22 PM.
      #13   Report Post  
    Old 05-23-2013, 07:14 PM

WB Gormosh. Hope to see you in game soon.
    Gearing up, by and large is not so bad now. It just takes time. As Aph said, we run a beginners raid on Saturday afternoons which is currently in MSV and some Hof. It's good gear to grab. Plenty of dailies for various factions with gear rewards. The original factions don't give such good gear any more, but the newer 2 do. LFR can be great for gear, or it can be a nightmare. That's rng for you
    There are also new heroic scenarios which can give excellent gear.
    So plenty of gear avenues now, which is always good.
      #14   Report Post  
    Old 05-23-2013, 08:48 PM

yh i been looking up all the info on the new patches over the last few days so will be hitting heroics hard and rep griding and i really enjoyed scenarios I did play mop before so will enjoy the heroic ones aswell I hope, will talk to u soon im getting my comp back tmoz now so will be on Friday night maybe but definatly saterday when I can just wana have some chilled time playing wow again just missed it
      #15   Report Post  
    Old 05-24-2013, 07:34 AM

Since I've been raiding with you Sid I've saw absolutely nowt drop for you, there has been nothing on BMAH either
      #16   Report Post  
    Old 05-24-2013, 01:01 PM

Unfortunately Sid I can't magic up loot drops for you. I know that healers are our weak link at the moment, simply because you aren't getting the gear you need.

The only comfort I can give you is that you are always taken to every fight we do as I don't have any spare healers to make you sit out. Therefore when the gear does drop it is all yours!

However, you did exceptionally well with council last night, so I am not too worried about the first 3 bosses. We will just have to keep grinding them until our healers get some gear!