Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Raids and Events > Team Awesome

#1   Report Post  
    Old 05-21-2013, 09:58 PM

Default Raid Report 21/05/13

Log :
    [url]http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-k41y0o20q2rnduat/[/url]
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 05-22-2013, 07:44 AM

Attendees:
    Tanks: Slim and Sark
    Healers: Sid, MedĪ and Somni
    Ranged: Littlesky, Waloper, Tarot, Adragosh, Zalid, Aphaeas and DCDarkling

Not the raid I expected to be leading last night but these things happen.

We started in ToT on Council. We attempted to 2 heal it but it just wasn't possible so Somni went healing as well. We then started to make some good progress and were working on getting Sul down during his empowerment. Then we took a break and one of the healers rage quit.

As we were back to 2 healers we didn't bother attempting Council again and instead headed to ToES and HOF to get some gear for the Schism and Shadow Pact guys. DCDarkling did very well out of ToES with a staff and 2 tier pieces which is great news.

There was a bit of tension and attitude in the raid last night. I put it down to the fact that we seem the be banging our head against a fight we just can't seem to kill. Our main issue seems to be healing and people trying to minimise the damage they take. I think once we have these sorted we will be laughing.
    I need to have a chat with the healers. If gear is an issue, especially for the new mergers then we can always do the first two bosses in ToT and then go back to ToES/HoF to get them some more gear.

Hopefully Thursday people will arrive a lot calmer and we can talk through what has been going on and how we can fix it. This merger was always going to throw things in the air for a while but I am confident it will soon settle and we will be able to get back into a good raid routine soon.
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 05-22-2013, 08:24 AM

I like gooooollllddd
      #4   Report Post  
    Old 05-22-2013, 01:12 PM

Due to unforgiving shift changes i cant guarantee that ill be there on a couple of the nights but should be able to make at least one raid this week
      #5   Report Post  
    Old 05-22-2013, 01:52 PM

Just try and let someone know Doom and all will be good.

BTW, Team Awesome suck at signing up on the calendar atm....please make sure you sign up!
      #6   Report Post  
    Old 05-22-2013, 05:36 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Doomcluck View Post
    Due to unforgiving shift changes i cant guarantee that ill be there on a couple of the nights but should be able to make at least one raid this week
    Stop lazing on that sun bed and get back to raiding you lazy bear
      #7   Report Post  
    Old 05-22-2013, 05:45 PM

Regarding the calendar. We really need to start enforcing this so that those of us who have been going with Epic on Saturday know if they need to keep their alts available. I have been going with Epic for the last few weeks on my bear which has been a great experience and taught me a lot. Thanks Epic I also got some gear, which is always a bonus. But if we know that a tank will be required (like last night, though Sark kindly stepped in) then I would keep it unsaved. But I would rather keep going on Saturdays if possible, so that Epic do have a second tank and I get even more experience and possibly loot.
      #8   Report Post  
    Old 05-23-2013, 07:52 AM

All issues from Tuesday have been resolved. It's a new raiding week, let's go into ToT and show Council how it is done!
      #9   Report Post  
    Old 05-23-2013, 12:24 PM

Hey team awesome, I been away for a while been busy with the baby but I am planning on comming back to wow soon and was just wondering if u needed a ranged/healer I'm sure I can free up sometime to help out, if you don't I will been around for 5 mans if any of you wanted to do some when I get back

Just check my gear on armory I'm worst geared than I remember so might have to gear myself up 1st
    Will be good to chat to you all again soon

Last edited by Gormosh; 05-23-2013 at 12:47 PM.
      #10   Report Post  
    Old 05-23-2013, 01:22 PM

Gormosh, we would love a healer, but if I remember correctly you are a shaman? We potentially already have 2 shaman healers and they are a nightmare on their own without introducing a third

I joke, ofc you are welcome to come back. You may be DPSing more than healing, as I say we do have 2 shaman healers (at the time of writing). Give me a shout in game when you come back and I am sure we can arrange something.

BTW, we run beginner raids on Saturdays and LFR runs on Wednesdays and Fridays which will both be great for gearing up!