Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Raids and Events > Team Awesome

#1   Report Post  
    Old 04-28-2013, 10:09 PM

Default Raid Report 28/04/13

Tanks: Slim and Tenderiser
    Healers: Sid and Kafwen
    Melee: Somni, Reaptouch and Meki, also Rutar
    Ranged: Zalid, Waloper and Doom also Herttog

Managed to get Tenderiser and Kafwen to come and fill our team up - thanks.

Went straight in to Horridon with mixed results.

We tried a tactic that we saw used by Epic last night where the tank would pick up the Dinomancer and click on his orb. Did not work well for us. Range were a bit too quick in hitting him and the tanks were having issues with grabbing him and dealing with Horridon. We decided to go back to me picking it up and interrupting him which works for us.

Doom tried out his Boomkin spec, but was not happy. So he switched to his hunter.

We had a pretty smooth time on each door, with the odd unnecessary death which caused a couple of wipes. We got into the final phase on 3 occasions with the 3rd being the kill.

Tenderiser managed to die to Jalak, but Jalak was finished off before he could cause too much trouble. Tender was ressed, got hit a few times by Horridon and lay down again. Kafwen was hard oom at this point, but we managed to get a pally bubble on to Slim to clear his Triple Puncture stacks. Some more hard work by everyone saw Horridon finally crash to the ground. We lit a barbecue, had a few steaks and beers and toasted our success. We then ressed Tender and dusted him off. He was not so happy as we had finished the beer

Overall really nice work from all. DPS was nice and high. People were moving out for most charges. Orb clicking was really good.

Waloper got a nice neck piece and we DE'd the other item.

We decided to clear the trash up to Protectors to see if any epics would drop - none did

As it was 10 o'clock we headed off to Terrace.

Tenderiser and Kafwen had to leave so this opened up 2 spots which Rutar and Hertogg filled.

We had a nice clean kill of Elite Protectors to finish the night off.
    Doomy got the finger, uh, I mean ring.
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 04-29-2013, 10:47 AM

Good work guys. Glad you managed to get a team together and nice to see some old faces joining in.

This puts us in a great position for having a go at council tomorrow! Make sure you have a look at tactics and sign up on the calendar.

Thursday I will only be available for the first half as I have to drive across the country for work early Friday morning. However, I should be there all night Sunday with it being a bank holiday weekend.
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 05-01-2013, 12:38 AM

Yeah, that was my thoughts too.
    Great I thought. Horridon out of the way, so we can now give Council a look. Shame it never panned out that way
    At least Horridon seems to be getting easier each time we kill him. So at least that's good news