Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > Planetside 2 > Planetside 2 UK

#71   Report Post  
    Old 04-12-2013, 10:49 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by curly87 View Post
    The more the merrier, glad you'll stick around. On the subject of coms chatter, just wait until you hear wellhard.
    Ahh, I've already had the pleasure of meeting Wellhard. Another PCG nutter! It's nice to know I'll be amongst (other mental) friends here.

#72   Report Post  
    Old 04-12-2013, 01:09 PM

I was only spectating and still had a good night! I was cheering you guys on 'woo PCG!'
      #73   Report Post  
    Old 04-12-2013, 02:16 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jakhara View Post
    I would like to say that on only one occasion was there any meaningful planning with TRAM, which was the final capture of Sungrey. Very few other outfits were running ops, and I told those that were on to 'politely' not interfere. Apols to RPS if that wasn't apparent, however I'm sure there are plenty of readers for both sites/mag who wanted to join in the fun, regardless of outfit or empire. Certainly the NC put up a good fight against both of us!
    We will make this happen again but the chances of it ever being a balanced scrap are remote.
    Thx Cooper for popping over, see you soon
    My assumption was that TRAM would turn up anyway. On our side we too didn't do much to bring allies into the fight and we weren't paying anywhere near as tightly as we normally do with other outfits our end.

The three posts on Steam for anyone that uses Steam were all PCG and RPS posts about the event. It was hardly hush hush!
      #74   Report Post  
    Old 04-13-2013, 01:49 AM

Judas reporting in. Obviously I wasn't at this particular event as I am a turn coat and a horrible person, as I am regularly told by our resident Iceman, Wellhard and Stillnos (though he says he still likes me).

However, we in BRTD were told that if you guys called for us we'd jump in, but you never did so I expect you guys did awesome. I actually only saw PCG guys briefly at the warpgate. Incidentally, we also had a fantastic night and I think we have PCG and RPS to thank for it! RPS was out in force and we had 3-5 absolutely amazing fights against them, we had so much fun! People were practically peeing themselves in the mumble chat over some of the best fights we've had in ages! I imagine that was because they were looking for you guys and we stumbled on them. So thanks to everyone who organised this event though we weren't directly involved.