Greetings fellow PCG Republicans!
In order to add a bit of structure to our PS2 playtime, we have discussed and agreed on a basic PCGamer PS2 Outfit weekly schedule. Obviously it is still entirely up to everyone if they want to participate or not, but we would like to encourage everyone to join in when they can, so we can make the best of possibilities open to us all in the game.
No set times have been decided for these activities, and they will be very much dependent on the numbers online, but we will strive to follow the flavour of the schedule set out below. If anyone has any other suggestions so we can mix the activites further, then please stick up a post and we can discuss it here or on mumble!
- New member/recruitment and training night... this could be assaulting a base with Armour, Air, or Infantry, practicing capture and defend on Active (and inactive) territories/facilities or even in the VR area.... We let the outfit decide on the night!
- Behind the Lines - This will be a Squad(s) / Platoon assults, at a completely random variety of tactical locations... Ambushes, Mining, Air Space denial, and general disruption and annoyance of the NC and VS.
- Free for all night, if something happens then all the better :-)
- Special Ops Night - Partial tight knit squads will be co-ordinated by a single Platoon leader and sent on individual missions, this could be anything from going behind enemys lines to set up diversions/ambushes, "rigging" a facility repeatedly to disrupt resupply and reinforcements, or taking a location under the cover of darkness with smoke and NV. Just about anything is possible....Think sneaky tactics and you will be close to our line of thinking :-)
- Flight Night - Take to the skies in Mossies, Libs, Galaxies and have a riot! Galaxy drops, ATA, ATG and splat the NC/VS with Daltons and Zephers.
- Platoon Capture and Defend activities all over Auraxia (Alternative Saturdays will be in support of and under the command of the wider TRAM Direction and Objectives, Jakhara will be adding to this when details are known)
- Serious Sundays - Platoon Capture and Defend activities all over Auraxia with a serious twist. We would like this day of the week to be the day we get to put all our practice, strategy and structure to good effect. A day where each class knows exactly what to do and when, where unrelated voice comms are kept to a minimum, and the feeling of order, structure, and purpose, all come together to leave everyone feeling like a professional battle hardened war vet