Tanks: Goffik & Steelhide
Melee: Ross, Gluggie & Thorillin
Ranged: Bimble & Auymis
Healers: Barks, Wyrmy & Leegund (off spec)
We spent the night learning Grand Empress Shek'zeer in HoF
It was a slightly late start while we waited to see if Dooks was going to show up, in the end we asked Leegund to heal.
After going through tactics of phase 1 and 2 we had our first pull which went quite well until Wrymy ran out of mana. Leegund then said he managed to unplug his monitor and when he put it back in we were all dead... another one for the Win History Archives.
Our best try was a 10% wipe but we had a Reaver still up going into phase 3. It was a bit panic stations and the positioning wasn't right but good progress.
Here is a summary of the fight:
- Tank switch at 3 or 4 stacks. Ranged stand 5 yards apart.
- The pools are spawned after 30 seconds and 90 seconds.
- People who get "Cry of Terror" debuff need to stand in the pool nearest the blue marker on the left and nearest the boss. The debuff lasts 20 seconds and might switch before the pool explodes.
- Use healer cool downs on the 4 pool explosions and don't stand in the pool during an explosion as it will kill you (unless you are an awesome Mage).
- starts after 2 mins 30 seconds
- Tanks pick up each set of adds on the markers. They need to use cooldowns as the adds hit hard until some are down.
- Kill two Windblades from each tank leaving a Reaver and Windblade on each.
- Interrupts are needed on Windblades "Dispatch" ability; one rogue with each tank.
- Ranged DPS and healers need to pickup "Sticky Resin" and merge to make an "Amber Trap" (5 resin needed). When a trap is created kill one tanks Windblade and and tank takes the Reaver to the trap. Repeat for a second trap for the other Reaver.
- Repeat as above.
- It should be possible to burn her down to 30% to avoid a second add phase.
- At 30%
- Burn phase. Everyone stack up for heals and when she casts "Consuming Terror" run through her to her back.
- Time Warp and collect loot
We finished at 9:30 as Goffik had to go and Gluggie and Barks had to leave at 10:00 so we called it.