Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > Minecraft > UK Server

    Reply
     
    Thread Tools Display Modes
      #11   Report Post  
    Old 02-06-2013, 06:21 PM
    BrianUK BrianUK is offline
    Member
     
    Join Date: Jul 2012
    Location: 60 layers below sea level
    Posts: 32
    Default

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ctrlphr34k View Post
    Indeed... Did we ever find out who/what was behind the random grass block? I have suspicions it might be an enderman :S
    The one that was there was removed, then another appeared two blocks to the right, so I have a strong feeling Endermen are to blame
    Reply With Quote
      #12   Report Post  
    Old 02-06-2013, 06:45 PM
    Palodin Palodin is offline
    Banned
     
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Posts: 1,315
    Default

    Shouldn't be, enderman grief was disabled less than a week after they were first added, too annoying. I suspect a rogue admin, the phantom dirt flinger.
    Reply With Quote
      #13   Report Post  
    Old 02-06-2013, 08:15 PM
    sliver hunter10 sliver hunter10 is offline
    Senior Member
     
    Join Date: Apr 2011
    Location: Belfast
    Posts: 148
    Send a message via Skype™ to sliver hunter10
    Default

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Palodin View Post
    Shouldn't be, enderman grief was disabled less than a week after they were first added, too annoying. I suspect a rogue admin, the phantom dirt flinger.
    Endermen still do palo

    "Endermen will only pick up and move certain blocks, regardless of whether they were natural or placed by the player. They will pick up blocks horizontally and vertically nearby, within a short reaching distance similar to the player's (3 layers)."
    __________________
    Hey i just met you
    And this is crazy
    But take my bacon
    I hope its tasty
    Stats
    AMD Athlon X4
    4.0GB RAM
    NVIDIA Geforce GTX470 x2

    Steam: sliverhunter10
    Xbox: sliverhunter10
    Phone number: you would want that would't you
    Blame the name not the game
    Reply With Quote
      #14   Report Post  
    Old 02-06-2013, 09:51 PM
    Palodin Palodin is offline
    Banned
     
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Posts: 1,315
    Default

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sliver hunter10 View Post
    Endermen still do palo

    "Endermen will only pick up and move certain blocks, regardless of whether they were natural or placed by the player. They will pick up blocks horizontally and vertically nearby, within a short reaching distance similar to the player's (3 layers)."
    Not when worldguard is setup to block them doing it.
    Reply With Quote
      #15   Report Post  
    Old 02-09-2013, 07:09 PM
    frainbog frainbog is offline
    Senior Member
     
    Join Date: May 2011
    Posts: 218
    Default

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Palodin View Post
    Not when worldguard is setup to block them doing it.
    I'm not sure when it started as I wasn't paying much attention, but Worldguard recently screwed up the Enderman grief protection. It was fixed in an update that went live about a 10 days ago or so.
    Reply With Quote
      #16   Report Post  
    Old 02-09-2013, 10:37 PM
    sliver hunter10 sliver hunter10 is offline
    Senior Member
     
    Join Date: Apr 2011
    Location: Belfast
    Posts: 148
    Send a message via Skype™ to sliver hunter10
    Default

    Blame dig he was messing around with fireworks :P
    __________________
    Hey i just met you
    And this is crazy
    But take my bacon
    I hope its tasty
    Stats
    AMD Athlon X4
    4.0GB RAM
    NVIDIA Geforce GTX470 x2

    Steam: sliverhunter10
    Xbox: sliverhunter10
    Phone number: you would want that would't you
    Blame the name not the game
    Reply With Quote
      #17   Report Post  
    Old 02-10-2013, 12:30 AM
    Palodin Palodin is offline
    Banned
     
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Posts: 1,315
    Default

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by frainbog View Post
    I'm not sure when it started as I wasn't paying much attention, but Worldguard recently screwed up the Enderman grief protection. It was fixed in an update that went live about a 10 days ago or so.
    Ah, trust those buggers to mess it up!
    Reply With Quote
    Reply

    Thread Tools
    Display Modes

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off

    Forum Jump