1. Ostpreussiche Infanterie is Recruiting! (Napoleonic Wars M&B)
We are the 1st East Prussian Infantry Regiment, 1st Battaillon, Kompanie A, numbered 1st Regiment in the Prussian Army for Mount and Blade; Napoleonic Wars! We are determined to restore Prussia's honor after the disasterous defeats at Jena and Aürstadt; with the Prussian Army's humiliating defeat at the hands of the French, Napoleon Bonaparte occupied our capital and stained the honor of the Prussian people. We invoke the name of Frederick the Great and his glorious armies that swept across Europe laying waste to the enemies of Prussia, to give us the strength and the courage to overcome the Corsican's oppression of our people. Frederick the Great and his armies stood alone against a united Europe and prevailed. Now we must do the same. Onward, to victory! Für das Vaterland!
The 1st East Prussian Infantry Was formed in December 2010 for the purpose of accurately representing historic military structure and tactics of the Napoleonic Era, to the best of our ability, and in so doing, form a tight-knit, elite Regiment of well trained, disciplined, and virtuous soldiers. Among other Regiments, we are quite unique in a number of ways. We place great emphasis on practicing accurate military structure and tactics of the Napoleonic Era. Among our ranks will be found no self-proclaimed generals leading handfuls of privates, but rather meaningful structure based on the size of our unit. Furthermore, we are committed to developing and practicing tactics of the period (with regard to practicality and feasibility in the setting of MM), to a level unrivaled by any existing Regiment. For these purposes, we are looking for intelligent, humble, and mature recruits willing and able to listen, learn, and contribute.
Whether as a recruit, or a full-fledged soldier, our members are expected to do the following:
1. Learn and follow the Code of Conduct.
2. Learn, and become proficient in basic Tactics and Skills.
3. Be relatively active, attend trainings when possible, and alert your Platoon Leader if you are unable to participate or are taking an extended leave.
4. Display humility, respect, and motivation.
Those who can do these four things will find themselves a good match for the 1st, and will be prime candidates for promotion should they be proficient and willing to take on leadership roles.
Code of Conduct
As general guidelines, members are to practice the following points:
1. Be Respectful to Everyone. This includes your comrades in the 1st, members of other regiments, public players, admins, officers, non-commissioned officers, and people on the forums.
2. Conduct yourself in a Professional and Mature manner. This means that cursing, glitching, trolling, flaming, and name calling or other forms of fighting are not allowed. This is especially important when we are in events or on a public server.
3. Follow Orders. It is paramount for the survival of the regiment that all orders given by our Offiziere and Unteroffizieren are followed to the letter and without question or argument. There is a time and place to discuss tactics and whether or not certain orders should be given or not. Directly after the order is given is not one of those times. This also applies to the Rules laid out by admins on their servers. We respect the right of admins to run their channels.
4. Do Not Retaliate. Regardless of the situation, if something is done to you (ie Teamkill, insult, etc) you are not to retaliate, but are instead to inform an officer or admin and report the problem. Anyone found retaliating will be dealt with in the same manner as the original offender.
Teamspeak is a vital means of communication in this regiment and contributes greatly to our overall cohesion and functioning. However, certain requirements are to be upheld if it is to continue to remain open for your use.
We use our own Teamspeak Server 220.127.116.11 (If you get a 'Host not found' Use this address: 18.104.22.168:9989). A Microphone is not needed, but everyone will need to have TeamSpeak for Trainings and Events in order to hear orders.
If you have any problems on Teamspeak with other members of the 1st, or Non-members in our channel, inform an officer and they will deal with it.
Our events listing is as follows:
Tuesday Training - 3PM EST / 8PM GMT
Tuesday Linebattle - 8PM EST / 1AM GMT
Thursday Training - 8PM EST / 1AM GMT
Friday Linebattle - 9PM EST / 2AM GMT
Saturday Training - 3PM EST / 8PM GMT
Sunday Linebattle - 3PM EST / 8PM GMT
If this has peaked your interest; please visit www.1stepi.com, register on the forums and post an application here.
Steam Username: TigerT34
Last edited by L.Hopper; 01-25-2013 at 06:57 AM.