Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > Minecraft > US Server

#1   Report Post  
    Old 02-02-2013, 09:02 AM

Arrow Reset Info

[SIZE="3"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]I realize no one really wants to start anything new with the reset on the horizon, but you've got time to play. The way it's shaping up, it looks like we won't have the reset for about another month.

While this estimate is subject to change, it's certainly no reason to avoid showing up and playing.

In addition, the next two days, I'm going to have two sudden SMB games (on each day). The rules are simple. It's going to be a simultaneous race in five heats. First player to enter the castle at the end of the level takes the heat. If there's a tie, we continue running heats until a clear winner emerges. The levels are chosen randomly. Godmode must be on. Flymode must be off.

The first-place winner of each game wins a Steam game (from a list I've already bought). Win or lose, you're allowed to participate in following games.

If no one's around, I won't hold the game, so it's a good idea to get on the server.

If I get a decent turnout, I'll even do this again next weekend.

To reiterate the point I'm trying to make here, there is no reason for players to be avoiding the server. There are still things happening, still things being built, and still other players to hang out with.[/FONT][/SIZE]