Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > Minecraft > UK Server

#1   Report Post  
    Old 12-30-2012, 01:22 PM

Default FoxCorp Next year

Hello All, its Fox Here

I have decided that with, building pixel art, it takes a long time, leaving the space unbuilt on, empty-ish, leaving me thinking, what to build on it. So late at night while watching youtube videos, i had an idea, "Fox, why not put a team together, 3 minds work better than one ". So, either in January or February, I will Be Creating FoxCorp, Hopefully consisting of 3 people including my self. It doesn't matter if you're a builder, or a creative, I can work with either. It also doesn't necessarily need to pixel art, it could be redstone or a Building, ( houses, churches, Temples, ETC). This is probably an offer for more experienced Builders, who have been on the server for a while, probably not the thing for newer players, but i might reconsider that thing. Also its not an all time commitment, so you get on with your own stuff at you're base. The Perks, You're part of a team, + you'll get an underground office (if they're built by then ). If you're interested, leave a reply. This is going to be a team of 3 or 4 so yeah, its not first come first served. Just to be clear, its on the PC Gamer server UK, to clear any confusion. However, its still an idea, so i may decide not to do it, but hopefully it will go ahead.

Firefox2607