Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer

    Reply
     
    Thread Tools Display Modes
      #441   Report Post  
    Old 02-27-2013, 09:24 PM
    Ctrlphr34k Ctrlphr34k is offline
    Senior Member
     
    Join Date: Aug 2011
    Posts: 837
    Default

    Good news everyone! Boflin, the worlds most useless dorf (so useless I suspected him being an elven plant...), the dwarf who can't pick up the ball when it lands in his hands, cause of countless turnovers, has *FINALLY* earned his paycheck. I still lost the match, but you have *got* to watch Boflin at the end - the vods are uploading here: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3irEbRZ9H3Y"]youtube VOD linky[/URL]
    __________________
    Programmer, Gamer, Livestreamer (on occasion), and I draw pictures sometimes.
    My wife makes cute things (link)

    Followz me on ze twitterz - @ctrlphr34k
    Reply With Quote
      #442   Report Post  
    Old 02-28-2013, 06:33 PM
    Burglar Burglar is offline
    Senior Member
     
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Location: Essex Massive
    Posts: 1,454
    Default

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by kwisatz View Post
    Alright next match up! Sorry MIA a bit. I am looking weekends night, a bit tight for me this week. Add me on steam : Appleslayer
    Sat 23:00 UK time good for you?
    Reply With Quote
      #443   Report Post  
    Old 02-28-2013, 07:14 PM
    JackRabbit JackRabbit is offline
    Senior Member
     
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Posts: 3,601
    Default

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ctrlphr34k View Post
    Good news everyone! Boflin, the worlds most useless dorf (so useless I suspected him being an elven plant...), the dwarf who can't pick up the ball when it lands in his hands, cause of countless turnovers, has *FINALLY* earned his paycheck. I still lost the match, but you have *got* to watch Boflin at the end - the vods are uploading here: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3irEbRZ9H3Y"]youtube VOD linky[/URL]
    You made me watch all that, a game with dwarfs against a team dedicated to murder, and not a single one of the bearded little gold munchers gets murdered.
    Waste of time.
    (Good Try though)
    __________________
    Steam
    discalceaterabbit
    Reply With Quote
      #444   Report Post  
    Old 02-28-2013, 09:16 PM
    Ctrlphr34k Ctrlphr34k is offline
    Senior Member
     
    Join Date: Aug 2011
    Posts: 837
    Default

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JackRabbit View Post
    You made me watch all that, a game with dwarfs against a team dedicated to murder, and not a single one of the bearded little gold munchers gets murdered.
    Waste of time.
    (Good Try though)
    *shrug* Galaza Grungni I guess (it's the closest I can find in dwarven to blood for the blood god; roughly translates as attractive/ornements of gold to the smith-god)
    __________________
    Programmer, Gamer, Livestreamer (on occasion), and I draw pictures sometimes.
    My wife makes cute things (link)

    Followz me on ze twitterz - @ctrlphr34k
    Reply With Quote
      #445   Report Post  
    Old 02-28-2013, 10:27 PM
    JackRabbit JackRabbit is offline
    Senior Member
     
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Posts: 3,601
    Default

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ctrlphr34k View Post
    *shrug* Galaza Grungni I guess (it's the closest I can find in dwarven to blood for the blood god; roughly translates as attractive/ornements of gold to the smith-god)
    Pfft you are a disgrace (Don't murder the remainder of my squad!)
    __________________
    Steam
    discalceaterabbit
    Reply With Quote
      #446   Report Post  
    Old 03-01-2013, 12:35 PM
    Ctrlphr34k Ctrlphr34k is offline
    Senior Member
     
    Join Date: Aug 2011
    Posts: 837
    Default

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JackRabbit View Post
    Pfft you are a disgrace (Don't murder the remainder of my squad!)
    ... When's our next match? *innocent face*...
    __________________
    Programmer, Gamer, Livestreamer (on occasion), and I draw pictures sometimes.
    My wife makes cute things (link)

    Followz me on ze twitterz - @ctrlphr34k
    Reply With Quote
      #447   Report Post  
    Old 03-01-2013, 02:17 PM
    kwisatz kwisatz is offline
    Member
     
    Join Date: Jan 2013
    Posts: 48
    Default

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Burglar View Post
    Sat 23:00 UK time good for you?
    Ok! Ok ok ok
    Reply With Quote
      #448   Report Post  
    Old 03-01-2013, 03:11 PM
    DuddBudda DuddBudda is offline
    Senior Member
     
    Join Date: May 2011
    Location: Europe
    Posts: 4,324
    Default

    I'm not entirely sure who I'm up against, chuck me (Sir Dan of Carbonated Meeps) a PM on steam if you're playing CarbonDan's dwarves next
    __________________

    Holy Cow - Warren Spector
    Life is too fucking short to hear or play Freebird - Isaac Brock
    I hope I see you later, where everybody's okay - Randy Brewer
    Reply With Quote
      #449   Report Post  
    Old 03-02-2013, 07:05 AM
    Spatula Spatula is offline
    Senior Member
     
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Posts: 2,916
    Default

    Right- I should be on for a lot of tonight for our match! Bring on the Payne.....
    __________________
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    -------
    An irreverent look at gaming, and film; www.TheFunTurret.com
    Reply With Quote
      #450   Report Post  
    Old 03-02-2013, 09:46 AM
    Daniel Daniel is offline
    Senior Member
     
    Join Date: Aug 2010
    Location: People's Repuplic of Treacle Mine Road
    Posts: 3,972
    Default

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Spatula View Post
    Right- I should be on for a lot of tonight for our match! Bring on the Payne.....
    I will be hanging around steam this evening. See you there

    Played against an AI Amazon team last night and it was a draw :/

    Although it is a relief to be playing against a team of women scantly dressed compared to the Khornflakes
    __________________
    “There has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this simple fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots.” - Ian Banks
    Reply With Quote
    Reply

    Thread Tools
    Display Modes

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off

    Forum Jump