Before I even talk about Void Rays, there's a few things I want to say about your mechanics and decisions.
1) I really really want to encourage you to place that first hatch at your natural instead of in base. Trust me, you CAN defend it - even against a four gate. Look at some of my replays for a basic safe opening against protoss, it looks something like:
Queen when pool finishes
2 sets of lings
Take drones off gas at 100 gas
2nd Queen and expand when you have the minerals
Drones back on gas
There's a lot of flexibility there e.g. you don't have to make a second queen, or you could make more or less lings. This also leads me on to:
2) Always have at least 2 lings outside the opponents base if possible, it may not have helped you much in this match, but I promise it will in the vast majority. It will let you know if he's expanding, moving out and you can run them up the ramp to get a snapshot of his forces and see if he's teching or massing.
3) If he's not expanded to his natural by the 10 min mark, suspect a hidden expansion. A few things you can do: run around a ling, place a ling at every other base, or get overlord speed and send an overlord to every other base (this is what I do).
4) This ties into my first point, but you only had 2 gases the entire time. Get at least 4 for heavy hydra production.
5) Mutalisks are the air "counter" to void rays, not corruptors. Corruptors are armoured and void rays have bonus damage against them. However I generally think its better to not make a huge tech switch when your current tech is fine; I would have rather seen you make a ton of hydras.
6) Remember your upgrades.
7) I felt like when you pushed out to his base, you could have killed at least the majority of those void rays and used your left over roaches to attack his expansions. While reinforcing with more hydras.
8) When making roaches always always get roach speed. When making Hydras always always get range upgrade for them. Might have been negligible in this match but still would have helped.
9) Make sure to sort out your rally points as soon as you plop down another base. All your bases should generally have the same army rally point.
10) You're improving a lot
That's a lot to take in, and I have the benefit of hindsight and 300+ games. I think the most important thing to note is that it should feel very difficult making a lot of Hydras on one base - because it is. Get your four gas and you'll notice its a ton easier.