Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Raids and Events > Team Awesome

#1   Report Post  
    Old 12-14-2012, 08:07 AM

Default Raid Report 13/12/12

Attendees:
    Tanks: Slim and Doom
    Healers: Sid, Archaz and Vodanda
    Ranged: Zalid, Bel, Littlesky, Noheels and Aph

We had decided to do a clear of MSV before we started looking at HoF.

The first half went very well with a nice one shot of the first 3 bosses and one wipe on Spirit Kings.

Elegon had a few issues for us, mainly that I couldn't stay online long enough to kill him, stupid DC's. But on the fourth attempt he died in a very clean attempt. We had a couple of attempts at Will. One 15% wipe, but the DPS was a little on the low side so we were overrun by adds.

Sunday we will kill Will of the Emporer and then we will move on to HoF so make sure you take a look at the tactics for at least the first boss in there.

Nice work all!
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 12-14-2012, 12:49 PM

[url]http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/pd1ilo3w49grnsgg/[/url]

logs for that night and 2 Rankings

Totem got 149 Totemchucker The Stone Guard 10N

and some how i got ranked 170 Vodanda Gara'jal the Spiritbinder 10N

so when are dps going to join in and start getting ranking cant let us healers always do it :P
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 12-14-2012, 02:20 PM

few more hints for littlesky since he is getting there.

get to the hit and expertise caps, use a site like wowreforge as it is more accurate. (make sure to change the stat weight for haste to 1.2)[URL="http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h204/psychokiller_photos/littlesky_zpsaf5c363d.jpg"]linky to reforges for if you unsure[/URL] (this set of reforges takes into account having an agi gem instead of a agi+hit gem in the belt)

change the purple gem out of your belt for a red pure agi gem. (do this before you run reforge)

and your trinkets aren't great as haste procs aren't great and can make it clunky as you shouldn't really stack any haste effects with bestial wrath, you are better off trying for "searing words" from scholo (slightly behind the talon but quite way ahead of your other trink) "terror in the mists" Lei shi LFR or "bottle of infinite stars" elegon LFR/Normal both are better than anything you have, if you are doing the dominance offensive rep "woundripper medallion" is better than all 3 of those mentioned above, unless you get the "bottle of infinite stars" on normal. if you have a lot of gold "relic of xuen" (the agi version) is probably the best trinket you can and only beat by heroic versions of bottle and terror.
      #4   Report Post  
    Old 12-14-2012, 05:07 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Vodanda View Post
    [url]http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/pd1ilo3w49grnsgg/[/url]

logs for that night and 2 Rankings

Totem got 149 Totemchucker The Stone Guard 10N

and some how i got ranked 170 Vodanda Gara'jal the Spiritbinder 10N

so when are dps going to join in and start getting ranking cant let us healers always do it :P
    I'm fairly certain on Gara'jal ive been way over the 70k hps mark on that fight a couple of times and i was 68k hps on Thursday, i know that as i was shocked it was lower than norm. So how that log shows me that low is strange.

On the upside, what recount showed me at, would've been another ranking. But meh, healers showing way forward yet again.

Cmon Doris join the party then we can kindly inform the scub ranged to start doing decent numbers, or do I have to get Sid out of retirement and shows you lot how to do it.
      #5   Report Post  
    Old 12-14-2012, 05:50 PM

Don't forget that Vod has only just started uploading the logs. So very few parses of the team will be present.
    The dps requirements needed to get ranked are quite a bit higher than any of us are producing currently. We are a good 20% below getting ranked, which is quite a bit. The closest any of the dps have come to getting ranked was my 86.7% attempt on Elegon on Dec 2nd. That was when I had a really great rng run at the start of the fight and was not bad for the remainder of the fight. Topped out at 140k dps on that night. Last night I only managed 119k as my rng was pretty bad.
    These logs are interesting though as they give us something else rather than each other to pace ourselves against. I'm sure we'll get on the board at some point

As to the raid. It was really a smooth night with us 1-shotting the first 3 bosses and not taking too much time on the remainder. We also managed to pick up a few achieves : [URL="http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=6823"]Must Love Dogs[/URL] and Slim and I got [URL="http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=7933"]And... It's Good![/URL], which made us both laugh
    We only had time for a few attempts at Will of the Emperor. But things looked pretty good. Some nice control on all the adds was evident. Just need to up the dps on the adds as we seemed to be getting a little over run at the end.
    Looks good for us to have our first look at HoF this week if we all turn up
      #6   Report Post  
    Old 12-14-2012, 06:18 PM

Was just browsing the logs for Thursday when I got to the Gara'jal fight.
    Looks like it does not record it properly due to the phasing, as we've seen in the past when we've compared each other recounts/skada.
    Thankfully it's the only fight that has phasing in this tier