Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Games

#1   Report Post  
    Old 11-19-2012, 11:18 PM

Default Intense/Hilarious L4D2 survival - Plantation - The Blessing of the Burp!

What's growing on Plant Army? We are back with our L4D2 videos. This is a L4D2 survival in Plantation (Swamp Fever campaign) where we stay only in the mansion, and of course, Kraas is joining us on the ride. Tell us if you like our L4D2 videos and if you want more L4D2 please leave a comment and/or like.
    Also, any feedback on our new intro, Aut0 Box (located at the top of the video), and outtro is appreciated.
    Check it out here: [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_aGbBoF7g0&feature=plcp[/url]
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 11-19-2012, 11:33 PM

Piss off, every single post you have on this forum is promoting your shitty videos that we don't want to see. Does anyone want to watch a bunch of kids play L4D2? No. GO.AWAY.
    MSI Z77A-GD55
    VTX3D 7870 Tahiti LE
    8GB Crucial Ballistix 1600Mhz
    Kingston HyperX 120GB SSD
    Western Digital SATAIII 1TB x2
    Corsair GS700w

My Blog

My Steam
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 11-20-2012, 04:38 PM

We've just been trying to reach out to the community, and we have just started making posts about other stuff, we just didn't really get into it yet. If that is your opinion, then please just dont make comments like this because people don't appreciate it. For the record, we aren't "a bunch of kids playing l4d2", we are a gaming channel and are teenagers who create walkthroughs, let's plays, gameplay videos, and other videos like our "Slender in real life" video.
      #4   Report Post  
    Old 11-20-2012, 05:24 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Aut0 View Post
    If that is your opinion, then please just dont make comments like this because people don't appreciate it
    Wrong there kid.

I do
      #5   Report Post  
    Old 11-20-2012, 05:39 PM

Quote:
    If that is your opinion, then please just dont make comments like this because people don't appreciate it.
    I appreciate his opinion, so does everyone else, what none of us appreciate is people like you spamming and advertising a bunch of videos that are identical to the thousands of other lets plays and gaming videos already out there, there's nothing unique about a bunch of kids shouting while they play games.

Kindly, gtfo of our forums.
      #6   Report Post  
    Old 11-20-2012, 08:20 PM

We meant to say that we don't appreciate his opinion. Seriously, if it isn't positive or constructive, just don't say it. We haven't been spamming videos, we have only posted some of our videos on here so that we can interact with the community and get feedback. Our videos are unique though because, for instance when we play l4d2, we try to add challenges/constraints to our gameplay. If you don't want to watch the videos, then please feel free not to, but it would be appreciated if you don't hate on people for trying to talk to the community.
      #7   Report Post  
    Old 11-20-2012, 08:40 PM

Quote:
    We meant to say that we don't appreciate his opinion. Seriously, if it isn't positive or constructive, just don't say it. We haven't been spamming videos, we have only posted some of our videos on here so that we can interact with the community and get feedback. Our videos are unique though because, for instance when we play l4d2, we try to add challenges/constraints to our gameplay. If you don't want to watch the videos, then please feel free not to, but it would be appreciated if you don't hate on people for trying to talk to the community.
    Wrong - Your not interacting, your intruding and advertising. Interacting would be the process of posting constructive threads, replies, and generally integrating with the community. Tell me more about how your so unique.
      #8   Report Post  
    Old 11-20-2012, 08:42 PM

As you should be able to tell from the posts on this thread so far, what people clearly don't appreciate is you advertising your channel. We get so many people advertising their generic youtube drivel from post 1 and it's very annoying, why should we spend time watching your stuff when you contribute absolutely nothing to these forums?

If someone is an active member that helps people out and is generally well known across the forums, then I wouldn't mind having a look at their videos and offering constructive criticism, but for people like you who expect us to welcome you with open arms when you don't give anything back I, and most others on the forum, aren't prepared to spend time watching your mindless shit. If I want to have fun with L4D2, I'll play it my fucking self.
    MSI Z77A-GD55
    VTX3D 7870 Tahiti LE
    8GB Crucial Ballistix 1600Mhz
    Kingston HyperX 120GB SSD
    Western Digital SATAIII 1TB x2
    Corsair GS700w

My Blog

My Steam

Last edited by Orkgutz; 11-20-2012 at 08:45 PM.
      #9   Report Post  
    Old 11-20-2012, 08:49 PM
    Banned

As you have indeed contributed elsewhere to the forum, I'm not going to be removing posts just yet, but I will have to remind you that [url=http://www.pcgamer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17]the rules[/url] do state no repeated self promotion - so I'm afraid any more threads purely to promote your videos would be in violation of that.
      #10   Report Post  
    Old 11-20-2012, 08:56 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by The_B View Post
    As you have indeed contributed elsewhere to the forum, I'm not going to be removing posts just yet, but I will have to remind you that [url=http://www.pcgamer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17]the rules[/url] do state no repeated self promotion - so I'm afraid any more threads purely to promote your videos would be in violation of that.
    I've just checked through his posts, he has 14 posts.

8 of these posts are to start a new thread, all of which are self promoting his videos.
    3 more posts are simply replies to the negativity spawned from his threads.

The remaining 3 posts ARE genuine member posts, and those posts are hardly comprehensive ones. These have all been posted very recently, so how you can allow him to keep his self promotion up is beyond me, he is hardly making an effort.

Tags

aut0tr0ph, gaming, j4k013, kraas, l4d2