Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Magazine and site talk

#11   Report Post  
    Old 12-07-2012, 08:55 AM
    Banned

Hi Mdude -

As far as I know we cleared out all outstanding requests last week. If you've still not received one please re-send and we'll do our best to get it sorted promptly.

As jailedpanda correctly says earlier in the thread this is a very busy time of year for us with multiple magazine deadlines arriving in quick succession, which is why it's taking us a while to verify and clear the thousands of code requests we receive.

I'm sorry for the frustration. We'll be gaining a dedicated support team for code requests in January which should alleviate the problem.

Chris
      #12   Report Post  
    Old 12-07-2012, 05:17 PM

Hey Chris! I really appreciate you taking the time to respond here. I have re-sent the email. To both the giftageddon email and [email]chris.thursten@futurenet.com[/email]. The prior email was in my sent items box, so it was sent. Although i completely understand that stupid technical issues happen or maybe you just missed it.

I was fully aware that you have multiple deadlines and I understand where you're coming from. Take your time, there is no rush. Although I would like the keys before 2013 if possible. I wasn't frustrated with the amount of time it took (entirely) just that no response or communication was given. Being a junior in college I understand the stress behind multiple deadlines and having to juggle other tasks as well. So again, no rush sir. And thank you very much for your reply. I appreciate the time you took to do that.

Happy holidays!
    -Mdude186