Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Games

#141   Report Post  
    Old 11-20-2012, 09:48 PM
    Banned

Quote:
    Originally Posted by UKChris View Post
    So.. this is the first ever Hitman game I have played since the first, when I was very little so can't remember any of it ([url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-i5fwunYys[/url])

I must say it is absolutely (punintendedlol) amazing! It's such a breath of fresh air compared to other games I play.. I can run on max settings 1080p on a medium rig so I don't get why people are complaining about the fps ??

Sometimes yes the game feels a tiny bit clunky, but its just so beautifull, the first time I used the mark and shoot mechanism I was just :O for about ten minutes.. The number of ways throw levels is extremely complex too!

Fuck what other people say, but for a new hitman player this game is a MUST buy!
    Now go play Blood Money and see if that opinion holds up. If it does, fair enough but I think you might change your mind.
      #142   Report Post  
    Old 11-20-2012, 10:40 PM

Quote:
    So.. this is the first ever Hitman game I have played since the first, when I was very little so can't remember any of it ([url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-i5fwunYys[/url])

I must say it is absolutely (punintendedlol) amazing! It's such a breath of fresh air compared to other games I play.. I can run on max settings 1080p on a medium rig so I don't get why people are complaining about the fps ??

Sometimes yes the game feels a tiny bit clunky, but its just so beautifull, the first time I used the mark and shoot mechanism I was just :O for about ten minutes.. The number of ways throw levels is extremely complex too!

Fuck what other people say, but for a new hitman player this game is a MUST buy!
    What other games do you play? You have claimed that Ablution is a breath of fresh air compared to other games you play. Compared to what? Are you comparing it to Kane and Lynch? Plumbers don't wear ties? X-Com?
      #143   Report Post  
    Old 11-20-2012, 11:18 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by JackRabbit View Post
    What other games do you play? You have claimed that Ablution is a breath of fresh air compared to other games you play. Compared to what? Are you comparing it to Kane and Lynch? Plumbers don't wear ties? X-Com?
    Total war and skyrim... lol. I don't get why people are pointing gun's at me when I've just said my own opinion :S
      #144   Report Post  
    Old 11-20-2012, 11:27 PM

Quote:
    Total war and skyrim... lol. I don't get why people are pointing gun's at me when I've just said my own opinion :S
    You are comparing a third person shooter to a high strategy game. Ooooookay.
    So, if I buy Hitman: Ablution, and think it's shit, will you refund me the money I spent? Are you that confident in your opinion?
      #145   Report Post  
    Old 11-20-2012, 11:27 PM
    Grand Inquisitor

Send a message via Skype™ to SAeN

Quote:
    They aren't pointing guns, they're just trying to get a baseline so they know how much they should value your opinion/feedback.
      #146   Report Post  
    Old 11-20-2012, 11:37 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by JackRabbit View Post
    You are comparing a third person shooter to a high strategy game. Ooooookay.
    So, if I buy Hitman: Ablution, and think it's shit, will you refund me the money I spent? Are you that confident in your opinion?
    that will be the last time I post on this forum then. thanks.
      #147   Report Post  
    Old 11-20-2012, 11:38 PM

chris go play blood money and be amazed
      #148   Report Post  
    Old 11-20-2012, 11:56 PM

My friend bought it and it keeps crashing for him and forcing him to replay a tutorial level he said so he uninstalled because he cannot be bothered to go through it again lol.
      #149   Report Post  
    Old 11-21-2012, 12:06 AM
    Banned

UKChris, I wouldn't take people questioning your opinion too harshly - most of folks responses here are just genuine discussion even if it is a little passive/aggressive.
      #150   Report Post  
    Old 11-21-2012, 06:59 AM

Well I got to play the first level before I left for work. I played it on my HTPC rig with my 360 controller. The graphics are gorges and I had no crash to desktop during that session. I ran the game on max settings with 4x MSAA and only a few times did the frame rate drop into the 30s. Their were a few times that the controller lagged, but nothing all that bad.

Like I said before, I haven't really played the series that much. Maybe once like ten years ago no lie. I enjoyed the opening mission a lot. Any questions I'll post back later.
    i7 3770k @ 4.4ghz | Z77 sabertooth | 2x GTX 680 4gb SLI | 16gb 2133mhz ram | 120gb force 3 ssd (programs) 256 force pro ssd (games) 120gb vertex ssd (game captures) | 2 + 4tb hdd | 2x DVD- RW | X-Fi Fatality | 1000w PSU | Cosmos 2 case

HTPC Rig
    i7 960 @ 4.0ghz | SLI GTX 580's | 12gb DDR3 1600MHZ Ram | GA-X58-UD5 | F60 ssd | force 3 120gb SSD (for games) | 2tb HDD | 4tb HDD (DVR) | infini TV quad tuner | blu-ray RW | 850w PSU | DH-103 case