Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Off topic

#1   Report Post  
    Old 07-29-2012, 11:47 AM

Default Paid to play video games

Hi guys.

I've been on Youtube for almost 2 years now, and I've seen it change, and develop in both good and not so good ways. What I did was gaming videos for some time, and it was difficult for me to get my content out there, with so many big gaming channels, there was little space for a small Youtuber to grow. I saw gaming networks rise, and fall.
    I also saw changes to many networks, that were becoming more like a corporation, not listening to the small channels that they partnered and only focusing on the big channels, that were making the most money for that specific network.

In these 2 years, I thought to myself that it was very difficult to grow your small Youtube channel, into something successful that would get regular views. With that thought I was developing an idea that eventually turned into a small network.

This has now turned into an actual network, with couple of people involved, that also think that this is a good idea. Getting smaller Youtube channels more publicity.
    I've seen so many channels, that have potential in becoming a partner at any network, but they can't, simply because they don't have enough views or subscribers on they'r channel. Well we want to change that.

With this network that we have the only thing you need to make your channel acceptable to join our network, is good quality content. We want to grow your channel, by promoting it to the community and get you the ability to have a Youtube partnership. For you it might be because of the cool banner on top, the features or the revenue, maybe even all of that.

When you submit an application, it will process though our recruiters, and head recruiters. We talk about your channel, and if you're denied, we'll give you tips and tricks on how to grow your channel, and also what we think you need to improve on. That way you can focus on improving your content, and apply again for a partnership, at our network, or any other. Because with hard work, you'll eventually get your channel more publicity on Youtube, and that's what we are all about.

Hope that you liked this text, sorry for it being so long, there are many things that I wanted to get out there. This is not spam at all, it's just to showcase what we stand for, and a little bit of background history.

Thanks, and have a nice day

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWQbPa3fJto[/url]
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 07-29-2012, 02:04 PM

Send a message via MSN to stuartputt
    Exclamation

so whats the catch there has to be one ;P
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 07-29-2012, 04:58 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by stuartputt View Post
    so whats the catch there has to be one ;P
    Haha, well I don't know what the catch should be, this is straight forward. We are just looking for people with good content to join. If you've seen the video that we put up and read the description, you should be with enough information
      #4   Report Post  
    Old 07-29-2012, 05:32 PM

Send a message via MSN to stuartputt
    Cool

but say if i joined you but then say machinima said i could join them? and i tied to you or what :P also i did apply ;P

Tags

gaming, network, video, views, youtube