Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > Eve Online > Recruitment

Closed Thread

#1   Report Post  
    Old 07-16-2010, 07:45 AM

Default Recruitment

I am trying to kick start a PCG Corp in Eve Online. If you are interested post here. I have no idea how this all works but finding out is the fun part. I will post my characters here and how to get an inivte once it is all setup.

I am going to create the corp in High-Sec Gallente space so if you are going to start a new character make them Gallente. I have found a nice quiet station with all the facilities we need. Once ther corp is established I want to move further in to Low-Sec then eventually find a home in 0.0

Realm First! Zen Master Cook - 25th Sep 2012
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 07-16-2010, 07:51 AM

Bimble i'm in. Chars name is Barkon. I'm gallente with cov ops skills, heavy attack frig skills and various other. Currently training tech 3- though have zero iskies (see story thread for details).

in my past sub (~year ago) i used to run w-space raids. So Reckon i can help in the corp. Only down side is i only get on for hr/2 every coupla days- but will help whenever on.

Give me the sys you'll set the headquarters in and i'll relocate to help. Currently in caldari space.

-------
    An irreverent look at gaming, and film; www.TheFunTurret.com
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 07-16-2010, 11:40 AM

My alt's name who I'll join with is Daevos Amraphenson. Doesn't have a massive number of skills (except for trading and basic hauling - so if you want anything bought for the corp (supplies, POS, whatever), I'm the one to do it), but my main, Jonan Amraphenson, is otherwise occupied atm. I'll probably join with him soon as well though. He is great at hauling (can fly transports, and also freighters, though I can't actually afford one), covops, and can fly the majority of other Gallente ships too. Something of a jack of all trades tbh.

There is one small problem with it being in Gallente space though... my main isn't exactly loved by the Gallente, and if I'm not KOS to them, I'm certainly close. I'm sure I can do some SOE missions for a bit if need be, thought it will take some time.

EDIT: You say your new at this and Eve. What kind of corp management skills do you have? Whoever's CEO will need enough to be able to manage us all. Probably corp management V, and ethnic relations III or IV would be a good start.

Last edited by The_Terminator; 07-16-2010 at 11:48 AM.
      #4   Report Post  
    Old 07-16-2010, 01:10 PM

I'll join with my new alt, Cranium Rat. Not going to be terribly active but I'd like to give PI a go.

Main characters are Kelron Queldine and Letava; the latter on an inactive account. Both well skilled for PvP if we ever need backup, but Kelron can't enter high sec.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by The_Terminator View Post
    EDIT: You say your new at this and Eve. What kind of corp management skills do you have? Whoever's CEO will need enough to be able to manage us all. Probably corp management V, and ethnic relations III or IV would be a good start.
    Don't need anything like that unless we're expecting loads of people to join. I think it's 10 members per level of corp management, just train it to 3 and wait to see how much interest there is.

Last edited by Kelron; 07-16-2010 at 01:12 PM.
      #5   Report Post  
    Old 07-16-2010, 02:18 PM

I already started training the Management skills. Currently I have Corp Management III and Ethnic Relations II which should be enough to start.

#6   Report Post  
    Old 07-16-2010, 02:50 PM

Yeah, that's probably good. I may have been a bit optimistic with regards to how many people will actually want to join :P
      #7   Report Post  
    Old 07-16-2010, 03:54 PM

I should be able to enter with my Minmater (Spartakhan), who is in Factional Warfare. But the Gallente and Minmater are allies so it should be no problem. I will probably make a new alt though just in case.
      #8   Report Post  
    Old 07-17-2010, 08:05 AM

I've got a Minmatar (Khal Pho) that would like to sign up too.
      #9   Report Post  
    Old 07-17-2010, 10:59 AM

Everyone should have been accepted now. I am going to get a sub forum created to manage invites.

#10   Report Post  
    Old 07-17-2010, 09:57 PM

I'v just played about 3-4hours, starting to get the hang of it, my char's name is leviethan101, i'll apply to the corp next time im online.
    Closed Thread