Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > Planetside 2

#1   Report Post  
    Old 07-28-2012, 11:45 AM

Talking Play Planetside 2 Join Republic Forces

On a side note i know of a few players in this outfit that are pcgamer sub/readers. so in effect i am playing with PCG players and in effect this is now and official Valid use on the terms of this forum

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x75UFj2Th3I[/url]

Come Join Republic Forces
    Are Leader Madseal is a Planetside veteran
    We are <Republic Forces>, an experienced guild with years of collective MMO & gaming experience, welcoming you, the seeker of truth and justice, to join us in this awesome adventure of Planetside 2. Whether you hardcore or casual PvP player, <RF> has an important place for you that will sure to recognize you as a important asset.

Our reputation is important, and so is our collective growth. We will stride in helping any player, experienced or non-experienced, to help evolve your role towards game content as efficiently and smoothly as possible, so that our guild can meet our goal: a driving force of meaningful and impactful change and to be recognized and respected as one of the top premiere guilds within the Planetside 2 universe.

We ARE <Republic Forces> and we are ONE. Join us today [url]http://republicforces.net/[/url]

Last edited by belgradar; 08-05-2012 at 02:13 AM.
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 07-28-2012, 04:28 PM

You have no idea what Planetside 2 is, do you?
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 07-28-2012, 06:10 PM
    Insane Moderator

So you come to a gaming magazine's, PS2 page which mean's it's got it's own outfit, spouting about your guild and wanting respect?

Close thread!
      #4   Report Post  
    Old 07-28-2012, 06:27 PM

PVP or casual player? Why would I want to join a clan that has no idea about the game.
      #5   Report Post  
    Old 07-28-2012, 06:29 PM

Although I don't really find a problem with them advertising here (partly due to the fact I dont think anyone would join them), but seriously, this looks like the worst outfit I could wish to join
      #6   Report Post  
    Old 07-29-2012, 12:02 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Donbar View Post
    You have no idea what Planetside 2 is, do you?
    whats that supposed to mean explain yourself how do you come to this conclusion
      #7   Report Post  
    Old 07-29-2012, 12:05 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Olgit View Post
    So you come to a gaming magazine's, PS2 page which mean's it's got it's own outfit, spouting about your guild and wanting respect?

Close thread!
    i posted here because this forum is made "For arranging community games and guilds.." on the forum title
      #8   Report Post  
    Old 07-29-2012, 12:07 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Nubble View Post
    Although I don't really find a problem with them advertising here (partly due to the fact I dont think anyone would join them), but seriously, this looks like the worst outfit I could wish to join
    what makes it the wost explain yourself and reason's please.
      #9   Report Post  
    Old 07-29-2012, 12:10 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rossrox View Post
    PVP or casual player? Why would I want to join a clan that has no idea about the game.
    let see Planetside 2 is Got alot of players who play online is a MMOPVP game plain and simple. We don't mind if you casual or hard core. We have people that played since planetside original beta and years after in 300+ member guild. Where do you get that we have no idea about Planetside? How do you come to that conclusion?

Last edited by belgradar; 07-29-2012 at 12:20 AM.
      #10   Report Post  
    Old 07-29-2012, 12:55 AM

Firstly let me say I've never played PS before, so don't know much about it. What I do know, and about PS2, is through interviews, videos, veterans accounts and all the good stuff like that.

Second, about your post, few things:

1) You come to a site that is well known in the gaming market and community, who are not only big but have their own community... so obviously have guilds, clans, groups, squads etc associated with PCG of their own.
    2) The "For arranging community games and guilds"... part is for the games and guilds set up with, by and for PCG, not outsiders.
    3) If you have 300+ members, why come here anyway?
    4) This one I'm unsure about, but from what I've gathered this game isn't really so much as a casual experience. It's a large-scale MMOFPS concentrating on territorial control in an open-world with thousands of players. I don't think, and vets please correct me if I'm wrong, you can be casual when playing this.

Guild Leader – PC Gamer GW2
    Desolation EU
    http://pcggw.com/