Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Raids and Events > 25 Man Raid Team

#11   Report Post  
    Old 08-30-2010, 03:22 PM

I wasn't there last night (stepped out due to tiredness) but i think this rotation could work for the time being as i allows more people to try out the fights on heroic mode. As for the cataclysm raiding, this is what im thinking will happen (Just my opinion). 25man raiding will stop completely the fist 5months or so, we all gear up and do the first tier of raids as 10man, we will then do 10man all the current, harder stuff, and then old stuff will go into 25man so we can try it out as that. 10man teams will inevitably stay the same (As in regulars for team A, will end up in team A again and probbly for a long time etc.) and the same level of progression will be acording to each team again. Team E will get the new 10mans down first, then Team Win, Team A and so forth. More or less nothing will change apart from the mobs we kills, the loot, and the level we are. End of thoughts.
      #12   Report Post  
    Old 08-30-2010, 04:44 PM

I have no plans to cancel our 25-man raids for anything like 5 months. We're finally getting some decent 25-man progress, and I think in Cata we can really be at the forefront of proper raiding.
      #13   Report Post  
    Old 08-30-2010, 08:02 PM

As I said it was my opinion, I have no idea whats going to happen in cata I would like 25man raiding to continue, now I have a proper computer, they are more fun, i'm just taking a break from them atm, focusing more on pvp since i can do that all day round, shame not many of us do pvp, but thats a discussion for the pvp section.
      #14   Report Post  
    Old 08-30-2010, 08:19 PM

Stepping out was fine by me. Dont think I missed any uber loot. Quite good fun listening to whats going on without being actually in the stress And still got to do some good prog raiding.

My biggest issue was the 2nd time I stepped out I hearthed to Dala - when I came back in I was laggy as a laggy thing - dont know if anyone else had this ??

cheers

Zig