Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > Guild Wars 1 & 2 > Recruitment

#1   Report Post  
    Old 06-20-2012, 05:16 PM

Default Hoping to Join :)

Hey there as the title suggests I'm hoping to join the Guild Wars 2 Guild when the game is up and running.

I do have the first Guild Wars but I only have around 10 points in the HoM and I'm stuggling to get any more, so I doubt theres much point in me being added to the current guild as I'm lacking motivation

However I've had GW2 pre-purchased since right after it went on sale and have taken part in both beta weekends. I have narrowed down my class and build and plan on playing a warrior focusing on shouts

I've got plenty of MMO experience and like to play with friendly communities and lend a helping hand.

Hopefully you have some spaces left

EDIT: I should also mention I'm applying to the UK guild (Desolation server) in case there's also a US one
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 06-21-2012, 02:20 AM

No worries, we'll have plenty of space, and i think that the guild... is international but EU based... actually, am going to have to check up on that. Think a US guild was a "might happen" last time i heard anything.

But on that note, guilds are also cross realm so you can join from any server (although we'll need your account name for that) however the guild is going to be based in Desolation for World vs World so.... yeah.

Check back with the forums when the next BWE is announced, will post a thread about it then.

In the meantime, if you do want to join the PCG guild on Guild Wars 1, am sure someone can help you one. not sure how active it is, but there are a few people around the place helping to get players get their rewards
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 06-21-2012, 02:45 PM

Thanks for the reply I'll check back during the next BWE for an invite if possible

I don't actually have a character on desolation as I had to do a lot of stitching to join a friend but we agreed on release that were making character on Desolation so it shouldn't be a problem

I'll also look into the GW1 guild as I wouldn't mind getting 4 more points for the rifle if I can xD
      #4   Report Post  
    Old 06-22-2012, 12:02 AM

grand to hear, am sure Zala or Kosmos will post something about GW1.

but yeah, as i said, you can join the guild from your server and even guest on the Desolation server if you want. only thing you cant do is WvW.

Speaking of which, are you going to be around on Wednesday for the stress test?
    [url]http://www.pcgamer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18781[/url]
      #5   Report Post  
    Old 06-22-2012, 12:57 AM

Well, here i am realo

Yeah no problem about the HoM thing for GW1, trying to work on that myself right now and im sure kosmos would also help.

If you just post your guild wars name ill be sure to throw you an invite next time im on.

Zala

Steam

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Phil Savage View Post
    In the meantime, you'll just have to mentally rearrange each thread so that Vexus' comments are at the bottom.
      #6   Report Post  
    Old 06-22-2012, 06:25 PM

WvW is one of my main focus's so I'm making sure that I roll on Desolation

And yeah I should be around on Wednesday for the stress test, whether or not I'll be able to change home servers again is another quesiton :P if not I'll join up and hopefully be able to change on the next weekend beta

My GW1 name is Alara Vash, but I have no idea when I'll be on next, I'll try make it soon.
      #7   Report Post  
    Old 06-25-2012, 12:22 AM

Also I forgot to ask, should I post my GW2 ID? I'm guessing thats what you invite and not character names?
      #8   Report Post  
    Old 06-25-2012, 09:14 AM

right now it is character names, but currently if you log on and just pm one of the leaders or officers for an invite, names should be in another thread.

Steam

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Phil Savage View Post
    In the meantime, you'll just have to mentally rearrange each thread so that Vexus' comments are at the bottom.
      #9   Report Post  
    Old 06-26-2012, 12:20 PM

oh good point Zala, will post the names in the thread about the test tomorrow [url]http://www.pcgamer.com/forum/showthread.php?p=205888[/url]