Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Games

#1   Report Post  
    Old 12-04-2012, 04:51 PM

Default Why don't disguises work in Hitman Absolution?

They do nothing, I walk past someone and they instantly spot that I'm not one of them. I'm playing on purist because I hate my hand being held so I don't know if they don't do it on easier difficulties. However if that is the case they've broken the game lol. Wherever I've worked if I see someone I don't know I assume they're new or if I work at somewhere with lots of people I don't care who I see lol. I don't instantly ask who are you, especially on levels with big crowds, I cannot get through with any disguise.
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 12-04-2012, 05:29 PM

thats because those glasses with a moustache don't work.

but really this has always been a problem with this type of game you either blend in too well and are basically invisible or you just get caught every time you go near someone, they need to find a hapy medium.
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 12-04-2012, 05:58 PM

Send a message via AIM to glottis8 Send a message via MSN to glottis8

there is a fix somewhere for this, where you won't be noticed just standing there, only if you get extremely close, or you do something to arouse suspicion. I am sure you can google the fix... it might make the game a little too easy tho... personally, i think it can be annoying.. but there were parts in the game where it was very cool to make sure i was facing away from characters and good timing.
    -Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 Wolfdale 3.16GHz 6MB L2 Cache LGA 775 65W Dual-Core Processor BX80570E8500
    -RAM 8GB
    -SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 4870 X2 2GB 512-bit
    -Antec NeoPower 650 Blue 650W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI
    -Windows 7 Home Premium
      #4   Report Post  
    Old 12-05-2012, 03:28 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by glottis8 View Post
    there is a fix somewhere for this, where you won't be noticed just standing there, only if you get extremely close, or you do something to arouse suspicion. I am sure you can google the fix... it might make the game a little too easy tho... personally, i think it can be annoying.. but there were parts in the game where it was very cool to make sure i was facing away from characters and good timing.
    I'd rather give the link to the forum with the fix here. It works like a trainer, and best of all you can configure how terrible the NPCs' should be able to look through your disguise.

[url]http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/943496-hitman-absolution/64739273[/url]