Hey guys (and girls)
Just thought I would make a list of suggestions I have for the server:
- Although it's survival I think there should be some safe havens maybe communal areas such as a town or trade centre where PVP is turned off too encourage some community in the cruel backstabbing world.
- A tidy up could do A world of good for the server.
- Make it constantly day time. Stopping the constant "day please" messages but still allowing adventurers to fight monsters in dark places and caves. It also makes for a more builder friendly environment.
- Seperate spawn for new people (if possible) where they spawn in a box with the rules for a few minutes before a door opens allowing them into normal spawn. This is generally to stop the "When can I get builder/ how do I get creative etc. Questions".
New map (if the hamster could handle it):
- Flat lands showing off the servers best builds and creations.
- Nobody could build or destroy here so it is just like a big gallery
- This could also go into a part of the main map.
- A streamed map on a web page so new players and older players can find places to build and also see the cool stuff other people are working on.
- Possibly look into asking PCG for more server capacity.
- Finally, Like with spleef have a reset button for the hunger games ( Unless it's too taxing on the server) thus allowing people to get into groups and play without need of admins with access too backend.
Thanks for looking through, Just thought I would get this out there and maybe a few things might be up for discussion.
P.S thanks for creative I hope I put it to good use