Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > Minecraft > US Server

Closed Thread

#1   Report Post  
    Old 04-26-2012, 10:13 PM

Default my last words to pcg

I would like to write I few things on here as my last thoughts on the server seeing as I was banned and I would be quite grateful to everyone if I get some feedback and if this post doesnt get deleted.See it all started back in 1.3 when the server wasnt sucking pilots cock that was when i joined and let me tell you it was one hell of a wonderful place, when i first joined i met etnica (he wasnt an asshole back then) who was very helpful seeing as he guided me to hobbiton where i built a large towerlike house and a sugercane farm he helped me with commands helped me with some building it was all quite wonderful, and of course i did help him with the creation of evolved which was turning out quite well.During the building of evolved i met killer2004 who turned out to be one of my best friends on the server (but i'll get back to him later) around the time evolved was three quarters finished i owned a store there my employees being squirrelly (a true pyromaniac he was) and hugew92 (a co mayor of the future torchlight) both of them were great friends whom i enjoyed building with for many (minecraft) years, however as time wore on we became bored with owning a simple store we wanted something big something amazing so kittymonk4 who was hugews friend and also one of my very best friends on the server came up with the brilliant idea of torchlight we decided we would use a giant torch that hugew had been working on as the citys symbol and landmark with help from squirelly we built this great city together, true comrades building one of the best cities on the server at this point killerdeath had returned to the server (whos memoirs you shall be reading next) and built a small place in side torchlight soon to be named ironfist (the story of ironfist shall be explained in his story) soon enough though he was kicked out by kittymonk4 to build a road. Once again we were happy and everything was perfect (execpt that damn abomination dwarfhold made by skelundu i believe) and we continued expansion making great things includin
    g the underwater city of rapture alas the server was on a downward spiral towards the shit it now is as snyte took charge of the server over mikeon now snyte was a true asshole as far as im concerned it was also around this time the killer2004 and i became friends in declaring war on the CSE (Choppie Sorendige Empire) whom we kicked the asses of promptly which resulted in my banishment over a sarcastic comment (you can read the story of that a few pages into the forums as it happened long ago) as i became more and more tired of the server me and killer2004 underwent a project to create StoneGrad what was supposed to be a large city inside a mountain anyway a month or so later snyte being the asshole he is decided to reset the server (i am now going to skip a large portion of time because i dont even want to talk about the reset and the bullshit that followed) so i shall bring the story to an abrupt halt as i talk about the past few days events Last night i was having a disscussion with a man named cheeseblock i believe about whether pokemon or tabletop RPGs were better at some point everyone with the words mod or admin in front of their name somehow became enraged at me for this and resulted in killerdeaths banishment when he so justly called them pricks for what they were doing basically how it went was the mods and admins all ganged up on me and tried to ban me for a week, after resolving that by somehow coaxing pilot into seeing reason for once in his life i was unbanned which led to todays events it all started when i was checking out tommysee's strip club (which i am very proud of him for and tommy if you are reading this pat yourself on the back for me because that was the best damn strip club ive ever seen) and i complimented him for it at which point JTJdude said "you made a strip club?" leading to me defending tommysee's right to build such a club which in turn led into my comment "th
    the old days when mikeon was in charge were better and the server was actually fun then" next thing i knew i had a screen pop up saying "disconnected by server: Have Fun" and now i am stuck here writing what happened. As much as i would like to write more on what happened with StoneGrad killer2004 and many other events that endeared the server to me i am getting tired of this shit so i must leave you off with a few honourable mentions to my best friends on the server: Kittymonk4 my closest minecraft friend, zxmongoose a close friend and now one of the 2 only decent moderators left, killer2004 a partner in crime and drinking buddy, killerdeath one of the forgotten heroes of this server, Raseberrymaker was definately one of the nicest people i have ever met and one of my best friends who sadly i have no longer any connection with, Sleepingdragon80 the other decent moderator was quite comforting in my final days on the server, Jexx a person whom im unsure what to say about except that he helped very much with torchlight, Redlantern being one of my "test reset" friends, wazupbrooski a friend who i know in real life (also thinks the server is shit), slashpepper i barely knew him but he seemed cool,Hugew92 a good friend and co-mayor i always loved how he called me "boss", squirrelly an actual pyromaniac he was a good friend and upon almost burning down our store having said "we're great employees!", naughtymuffin he left the server all too soon but he was cool, Dperrea who could forget the little bugger kittymonks little brother and was consistently annoying, Koopdog a good friend, Sneeshy an old buddy, Alas if i have forgotten anyone i am sorry but theres my list of people who were my friends and i shall miss greatly.
    Well there ya have it my final words to pcg minecraft US I must say that its now a washed up old shitty server and no one should play on it However it did give me some good times its now fucked and worth nothing. "thats all folks!"
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 04-26-2012, 10:22 PM

tl;dr

Joking aside, I'll miss you mate
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 04-26-2012, 10:26 PM

Default Killerdeaths resignation

It all started the day I got Minecraft: March 12th, 2011.
    That day, I had read a new PCG and saw an article about an interesting city called "Athabasca" and an interview with aomeone named "Pilot8585."
    I logged on to find a kind person named "Squierrly."

He had helped me build a little house in the city of JD, made out of lapis.

I lived my life, alothough not to a happy extent.
    I was bored.
    I was, in the meantime, banned for no reason from another server, in which I owned a town called "HotSpot."
    It was a quaint, little underground village.
    This gave me an idea. What if I were to build something just like that?
    I was presiding in Torchlight, at the time.
    I secretly began production with a man that I couldn't remember the name of.
    It was the beginning of a city named "Stonewood."
    We were proud, and multiple people actually lived there.
    Then, the owner of the town, Kittymonk4

kicked me out of the city for using space that he was planning on using.
    I left for a long time, for the first of four times.

When I returned, Stonewood was, instead, a proserous city owned by a man named "Stonetree."
    Kind of fitting, then.

I asked lbatlas where my city of Stonewood was.
    lbatlas said: "Oh, you mean Ironfist? Yeah, that's just a dump that everybody griefs."
    He told everyone to stop.
    Thankfully.

It was removed from the pit it was in, as Torchlight had been moved.
    When we began production, Stonewood, or Ironfist, as it was now known, was becoming prosperous again.
    That was around the time I took a builder named zxmongoose under my wing.
    He was the only citizen of Ironfist on at the time Jexx had pissed me off heavily. I handed the torch off to him.
    I returned months later, to find Ironfist a Vegas of the PCG server.
    I recieved duty from zx again, amazingly, and enjoyed my time with it, or what little left there was.
    I had learned that the map, owner, and format of the server were changing.
    That's when etnica messaged me in Steam to "Get the fuck off the server".

So I returned, months later, to "enjoy" the repetitive work of a farmer on the New, "improved", PCG US server.
    I left because of the pain.
    I returned around a week ago, with inspiration to build Ironfist II.
    And left, to find management hadn't changed.
    Everyone that had "admin" in their name was still a complete asshole.
    So I promise never to return again.
    The end.
      #4   Report Post  
    Old 04-27-2012, 12:00 AM

Good night sweet princes.
      #5   Report Post  
    Old 04-27-2012, 12:16 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lbatlas View Post
    I would like to write I few things on here as my last thoughts on the server seeing as I was banned and I would be quite grateful to everyone if I get some feedback and if this post doesnt get deleted.See it all started back in 1.3 when the server wasnt sucking pilots cock
    We start with homophobia

Quote:
    that was when i joined and let me tell you it was one hell of a wonderful place, when i first joined i met etnica (he wasnt an asshole back then)
    we promptly move to A personal attack on a person lbatlas has never met

Quote:
    who was very helpful seeing as he guided me to hobbiton where i built a large towerlike house and a sugercane farm he helped me with commands helped me with some building it was all quite wonderful, and of course i did help him with the creation of evolved which was turning out quite well.During the building of evolved i met killer2004 who turned out to be one of my best friends on the server (but i'll get back to him later) around the time evolved was three quarters finished i owned a store there my employees being squirrelly (a true pyromaniac he was) and hugew92 (a co mayor of the future torchlight) both of them were great friends whom i enjoyed building with for many (minecraft) years, however as time wore on we became bored with owning a simple store we wanted something big something amazing so kittymonk4 who was hugews friend and also one of my very best friends on the server came up with the brilliant idea of torchlight we decided we would use a giant torch that hugew had been working on as the citys symbol and landmark with help from squirelly we built this great city together, true comrades building one of the best cities on the server at this point killerdeath had returned to the server (whos memoirs you shall be reading next) and built a small place in side torchlight soon to be named ironfist (the story of ironfist shall be explained in his story) soon enough though he was kicked out by kittymonk4 to build a road. Once again we were happy and everything was perfect (execpt that damn abomination dwarfhold made by skelundu i believe) and we continued expansion making great things includin
    The section is a giant misguided trip down memory lane

Quote:
    g the underwater city of rapture alas the server was on a downward spiral towards the shit it now is as snyte took charge of the server over mikeon now snyte was a true asshole as far as im concerned
    Another attack on a person over the internet. well done

Quote:
    it was also around this time the killer2004 and i became friends in declaring war on the CSE (Choppie Sorendige Empire) whom we kicked the asses of promptly which resulted in my banishment over a sarcastic comment (you can read the story of that a few pages into the forums as it happened long ago) as i became more and more tired of the server me and killer2004 underwent a project to create StoneGrad what was supposed to be a large city inside a mountain
    Ha if anyone's still reading this thew above is this guy speaking about hiss in game achievements like a noble peace prize

Quote:
    anyway a month or so later snyte being the asshole he is decided to reset the server (i am now going to skip a large portion of time because i dont even want to talk about the reset and the bullshit that followed) so i shall bring the story to an abrupt halt as i talk about the past few days events
    Which HAD to do do to new things being added to the terrain

Quote:
    night i was having a ""disscussion"" with a man named cheeseblock i believe about whether pokemon or tabletop RPGs were better at some point everyone with the words mod or admin in front of their name somehow became enraged at me for this and resulted in killerdeaths banishment when he so justly called them pricks for what they were doing basically how it went was the mods and admins all ganged up on me and tried to ban me for a week, after resolving that by somehow coaxing pilot into seeing reason for once in his life i was unbanned which led to todays events it all started when i was checking out tommysee's strip club (which i am very proud of him for and tommy if you are reading this pat yourself on the back for me because that was the best damn strip club ive ever seen) and i complimented him for it at which point JTJdude said "you made a strip club?" leading to me defending tommysee's right to build such a club which in turn led into my comment "th
    the old days when mikeon was in charge were better and the server was actually fun then" next thing i knew i had a screen pop up saying "disconnected by server: Have Fun" and now i am stuck here writing what happened. As much as i would like to write more on what happened with StoneGrad killer2004 and many other events that endeared the server to me i am getting tired of this shit so i must leave you off with a few honourable mentions to my best friends on the server: Kittymonk4 my closest minecraft friend, zxmongoose a close friend and now one of the 2 only decent moderators left, killer2004 a as if i have forgotten anyone i am sorry but theres my list of people who were my friends and i shall miss greatly.
    Well there ya have it my final words to pcg minecraft US I must say that its now a washed up old shitty server and no one should play on it However it did give me some good times its now fucked and worth nothing. "thats all folks!"
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lbatlas View Post
    It all started the day I got Minecraft: March 12th, 2011.
    That day, I had read a new PCG and saw an article about an interesting city called "Athabasca" and an interview with aomeone named "Pilot8585."
    I logged on to find a kind person named "Squierrly."

He had helped me build a little house in the city of JD, made out of lapis.

I lived my life, alothough not to a happy extent.
    I was bored.
    I was, in the meantime, banned for no reason from another server, in which I owned a town called "HotSpot."
    It was a quaint, little underground village.
    This gave me an idea. What if I were to build something just like that?
    I was presiding in Torchlight, at the time.
    I secretly began production with a man that I couldn't remember the name of.
    It was the beginning of a city named "Stonewood."
    We were proud, and multiple people actually lived there.
    Then, the owner of the town, Kittymonk4

kicked me out of the city for using space that he was planning on using.
    I left for a long time, for the first of four times.

When I returned, Stonewood was, instead, a proserous city owned by a man named "Stonetree."
    Kind of fitting, then.

I asked lbatlas where my city of Stonewood was.
    lbatlas said: "Oh, you mean Ironfist? Yeah, that's just a dump that everybody griefs."
    He told everyone to stop.
    Thankfully.

It was removed from the pit it was in, as Torchlight had been moved.
    When we began production, Stonewood, or Ironfist, as it was now known, was becoming prosperous again.
    That was around the time I took a builder named zxmongoose under my wing.
    He was the only citizen of Ironfist on at the time Jexx had pissed me off heavily. I handed the torch off to him.
    I returned months later, to find Ironfist a Vegas of the PCG server.
    I recieved duty from zx again, amazingly, and enjoyed my time with it, or what little left there was.
    I had learned that the map, owner, and format of the server were changing.
    That's when etnica messaged me in Steam to "Get the fuck off the server".

So I returned, months later, to "enjoy" the repetitive work of a farmer on the New, "improved", PCG US server.
    I left because of the pain.
    I returned around a week ago, with inspiration to build Ironfist II.
    And left, to find management hadn't changed.
    Everyone that had "admin" in their name was still a complete asshole.
    So I promise never to return again.
    The end.

in fact im not even going to bother. you both did wrong. long overdue a ban

killerdeath, maybe semantics, but you cant resign if you get banned, you were only unbanned cause jpang is a friend of yours without ANY admin knowledge. and your were rebanned for putting your thought into the open.

Lbatlas you decided to argue with a member and were told to keep it in private messaging something you neglected to do. and when you neglected to do so you argued with me and jtj and raz. then today you decided to argue again

What you both need to realize is that absolutely no one cares what you think

you have opinions that's fair enough but we don't care/need to hear them/want to bring our collective I.D.s down to understand it.
      #6   Report Post  
    Old 04-27-2012, 01:48 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to Jpang

I'm kinda disappointed in how you handled all of this, Batlas. You have been nothing but trouble to me on the server. Sure you built a good town, but your attitude has just been horrible. You kicked me out of Evolved that first time in the shop. I became good friends with squirrely but you have just been a nuisance. You stole Evolved away from all of us by secretly claiming all our land in 1.8 while we weren't looking. I saw this ban coming, and like I said, I'm disappointed in how you've handled it. Just because you got banned doesn't mean you should diss people on the server. I mean come on, you should be more mature than that.

SnyTe is the head admin, he has a LOT of responsibilities, more than you will ever imagine. He knows how to make good decisions, and resets need to happen once in a while. Sure, you lose what you've made, but that's just the way it is.

This was not meant to be a personal attack on you, but please know that this was a fair ban.

Steam: JpangElite
    Twitter: @JpangElite
      #7   Report Post  
    Old 04-27-2012, 02:05 AM

I have noticed a few things about he recent attitudes of our longest-playing members. Something not good at all. This thread only serves to highlight it.
    Yes, lbatlas, kittymonk, and others mentioned in this thread have had their time in the sun. some have moved on, some have been banned for fair reasons, and others have taken a break and come back. Some of our longest serving members have never really left in the first place, and plenty of them are now moderators or admins. Its a constantly evolving thing, the server. And thats where the attitude problems come in.
    Im not going to even bother quoting from lbatlas's post on this point, because the whole thing illustrates it so well. You older members who have taken breaks come back expecting to be catered to simply because of your history. Yes, we remember you, no that does NOT mean we have to deal with you lording your history over us. You chose to leave and come back, and things have changed since then. 3/4 of our current regulars probably have no idea what any of those places are. And they probably dont care that much either. They are busy running their own towns or building their own amazing things. You can come on and rattle about how good the old days were and all they'll think of you is that you are stuck in the past and cant work to make something new. This attitude of entitlement has to go.
      #8   Report Post  
    Old 04-27-2012, 02:30 AM

The server has been reset a few times for a few very good reasons. one of which is new terrain being available and the only way to gain it is a total reset. Yes, lots of cool stuff was lost, but it allowed you to build something new and cooler. gain new friendships. try new things. I still remember and miss my old treehouse and cathedral, as well as my original Union Hall. Nothing will compare to it. However, that does not make me bitter. Im a big girl and can accept that nothing will last forever.
    When you returned, nothing prevented you from starting something again. remaking something awesome, or something completely new. We did NOT stand in your way, or relegate you to a life as the owner of a small town. You did that yourself, and attacking the staff who have been working hard to keep the server from devolving into chaos is NOT the way to go. Snyte is in charge of the vast majority of the Administration, and keeping things from breaking and messing stuff up. Pilot and the rest of the admin team have been keeping a handle on bannings and appeals, as well as the rest of the mod team. We are a huge server and dont have the time or patience to pander to a misplaced feeling of entitlement. it only makes us frustrated. It doesnt help a thing.
    Attacks are the pinnacle of childishness. I did expect more from you lbatlas. Im sorry i misjudged you. I thought you would be adult and restrain yourself from resorting to this. We mods and admins are a team, and tho you signal me out as a "good mod" i must say that an attack against one is an attack against all. Especially when that attack is directed at my man and at the head admin who's kept things from going crazy. We are not responsible for your behavior, and we will not be forced to deal with it.
      #9   Report Post  
    Old 04-27-2012, 02:50 AM

A Character Study of a circle of friends who feel entitled in a video game.

Killer2004 - banned for bullying and racism

hugew92 - banned for griefing, troublemaking

kittymonk4 - banned for troublemaking and greifing, breaking multiple server rules

killerdeath - banned for constant arguing, being a general entitled jerk

cheesyblock501 - breaking server rules 13 and 15

wazupbrooski - banned

Dperrea - grefing, troublemaking, breaking multiple server rules

These are the friends you mention, the ones you classify as your best friends, and the best players on this server. I just wanted to point out how classy these builders were and how much we will remember them for their true colors.

The few others are either mods now (etnica, sleep, stonetree, slashpepper) or no longer playing on our server for various reasons. And I feel sorry for them that they are even included in your angry rant.
      #10   Report Post  
    Old 04-29-2012, 08:02 AM

Not worth the time to respond to such an ignorant and misleading post which takes everything mentioned in it completely out of context.
    Closed Thread