Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > SW: The Old Republic > EU Guild - PC Gamer Mint Imperials

#1   Report Post  
    Old 02-29-2012, 11:28 PM

Default Would you like to test 1.2

Hey guys Bioware want some end game guilds to test 1.2 if you are interested I will put us forward for a chance.

Before you decide to say yes be aware that you are expected to stop plying live and focus on the ptr.

If you are still interested please send a mail to kintreesa in game with your swtor.com forum name your account email address and your char name that you would like to be coppied to the test realm.

Before mailing me please check the official post on the tor forums. Also there is a limit of 20 ppl so I will go first come first served.
    Movicol lvl 50 - Warrior - Juggernaut
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 03-01-2012, 10:22 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Visigoth View Post
    Hey guys Bioware want some end game guilds to test 1.2 if you are interested I will put us forward for a chance.

Before you decide to say yes be aware that you are expected to stop plying live and focus on the ptr.

If you are still interested please send a mail to kintreesa in game with your swtor.com forum name your account email address and your char name that you would like to be coppied to the test realm.

Before mailing me please check the official post on the tor forums. Also there is a limit of 20 ppl so I will go first come first served.
    Hi mate - as I said last night I'd very much like to do this, exploring new content and testing encounters so they're hopefully a little less bugged to sh*t on release can only be a good thing.

However I also have a responibility to Team Di'kutla who are hoping to start NMM next week, so will only go if the majority decide to do this (so that's up to 8 of us right there).

We are raiding tonight so I will throw the idea out there to the members who don't check the forum .. but I am def v keen.

Will let you know as soon as I can get a consensus - thanks mate!

Last edited by Solus; 03-01-2012 at 10:24 AM.
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 03-05-2012, 05:14 PM

so when is the 1.2 testing starting , havnt seen anything new about it on the forums .