Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Raids and Events > Team Awesome

#1   Report Post  
    Old 01-27-2012, 07:56 AM

Default Raid report 26/01/12

Attendees:
    Tanks: Slimbutnails and Bígbasher
    Healers: Archaz and Ilimra
    Melee: Sidjames and Asokuri
    Ranged: Zalid, Belimawr, Revvy and Aphaeas

A strange old night but at least we got something done!

We were a healer down and luckily ilimra decided to make an appearence or we wouldn't have been going anywhere!

We two healed Morchok and crazy goo boss. I then logged Suubi to help heal ping pong boss but Archaz's monitor kept dieing so we decided to give up and go to Firelands.
    Then Archaz hijacked Osk's PC and we were able to go back to Dragon Soul. It took us a couple of attempts to kill ping pong boss (that's hard to heal!) but we got him and then went on to Hagara. We then discovered that my iLevel on Suubi is only 370, hence why my healing sucked and we had no chance of killing Ultraxion with 2 healers so we called it quits.

Sunday will be one half of LFR with Win so that we can kill Ultraxion and Gunship II. Tuesday will then be progression on the spine.

Sorry it was a bit of a shambles last night but at least we got something done. Hopefully we will have a good set of healers for the rest of the week.

It is starting to come to light where all of our healers are. Jaegars internet is playing up and so he can't play atm, Zubi is jetting off around the world for work and they don;t allow you to play WoW on planes, Ili....I don't know but I am hopign after his appearence last night he may be back and Coot is MIA again.
    It isn't a case of us not having enough healers, more an issue of availability atm.

I will be taking a short break from WoW as work is crazy at the moment. Obviously if you are one player down or something then I will step in but I'm just finding it difficult to sit down and concentrate on raids after a long day at work. Hopefully it will all calm down soon and I will be back!
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 01-27-2012, 11:56 PM

Yes, it was a strange night. But turned out to be pretty good. Some people even got some loot
    Hopefully we get the numbers on Sunday to get Ultraxion down and Gunship 2.

Unfortunately I am back in work on Monday, so can't make Tuesday
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 01-28-2012, 09:55 AM

my time table is pretty solid for the next 2 weeks as im not flying anywhere for work which is a result

shame i lost got my phone and coat stolen tho :P