Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > SW: The Old Republic > EU Guild - PC Gamer Mint Imperials

#71   Report Post  
    Old 02-22-2012, 07:37 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jimmeh View Post
    Ok, last week I had medical treatment, a process I have every two weeks, usually on Tuesday/Wednesday, which left me incredibly tired and unable to raid. It's been a bit of an issue for me in the past as well - trying to raid while half asleep is not fun.

Also, since Friday I've also been really ill with some bug which aggravated my existing condition and has left me feeling awful for what is now the best part of a week.

Basically, due to my generally inconsistent and unpredictable health issues I'd rather not be bound to a strict-ish schedule, with seven other people relying on me to turn up, therefore I'd like to call it a day as far as raiding is concerned, and be removed from the roster.

I'm sorry to my team for regularly leaving you in the lurch, especially during the past week, and for now dropping out altogether. Good luck.
    Hey Lef, sorry to hear m8 i hope you get better soon, dont worry about the game just get some rest and get well!

Take care,

Gutz
      #72   Report Post  
    Old 02-22-2012, 11:15 AM
    Insane Moderator

*cries* Who will pull me from the brink of death now?

Leflay, get well soon my friend and worry not about raiding. Join us when you are able... Murri is even setting up a new group for new and inconsistant players, which I am sure you'll be able to slip in and out of.

Hopefully with the new legacy promise of duel spec's in the future, we will have plenty of each classes to fill each role.

So get well soon and come back when your ready.

P.S Gutz, as to me mate.... just slap me a few times to get into a decent sleep pattern. Being up all night, I am walking dead by about 5pm at the moment. If I am on vent, invite me, if not, my apol's in advance. Will sort sleep soon, I promise.... just need that extra push to be back to daylight hours again.... though this down time isn't helping. zzzzzzzzzz
      #73   Report Post  
    Old 02-26-2012, 04:19 PM

updated with operation team general rules
      #74   Report Post  
    Old 02-27-2012, 05:02 PM

Leflay - Sorry to hear man. Hope to see you back playing as soon as you're ready. Now there is nobody for me to "accidentaly" pull into the drop under SOA entrance ...

Gutz - Are we likely to raid this week? Haven't seen Brotank or Matteh sign up, are they on holidays for a while?
      #75   Report Post  
    Old 02-28-2012, 08:41 PM

Default not shure

I'm not shure if its steel here we are suposed to sai that we want to join an op but I'm a:

Name: Zetsu
    Class: Juggernott
    Lv: 50
    Role: tank/dps
    Gear: centurion with a few champion
    When: most evenings

hope this is the right plays to post and that I can finaly run Ethernety wault or the K palace

Last edited by yu-gi-master; 02-28-2012 at 08:48 PM.
      #76   Report Post  
    Old 02-28-2012, 09:28 PM

It details on the first page of this thread with a link on where to add your details if your interested in joining an ops group.

Team 6 has just been formed so the next group will be formed once there is enough people for the right positions.
      #77   Report Post  
    Old 02-28-2012, 10:15 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by yu-gi-master View Post
    I'm not shure if its steel here we are suposed to sai that we want to join an op but I'm a:

Name: Zetsu
    Class: Juggernott
    Lv: 50
    Role: tank/dps
    Gear: centurion with a few champion
    When: most evenings

hope this is the right plays to post and that I can finaly run Ethernety wault or the K palace
    you know.. you should perhaps, read the opening post when u enter the thread?
      #78   Report Post  
    Old 02-29-2012, 06:03 PM

So sorry guys can't make the ops tonight, I know it's late on but this is the first opportunity I have had to get on the net. If you get this then sorry, I will make it up to you. Just can't get out of this tonight.
      #79   Report Post  
    Old 02-29-2012, 06:19 PM

Talking available

Hey all

Am up for part time raiding, am flexible with days and can probs do around once or twice a week.

I raided up to heroic in that other MMO, and here I have done a bit of pugging of ops, but am contenting myself with gearing up via HM FP's at the mo.

Just whisper me in game and let me know.

Sith Inquiz healer

Mojoh

Last edited by Mojoh; 02-29-2012 at 06:24 PM.
      #80   Report Post  
    Old 03-01-2012, 07:52 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mojoh View Post
    Hey all

Am up for part time raiding, am flexible with days and can probs do around once or twice a week.

I raided up to heroic in that other MMO, and here I have done a bit of pugging of ops, but am contenting myself with gearing up via HM FP's at the mo.

Just whisper me in game and let me know.

Sith Inquiz healer

Mojoh
    no offense to you in particular mojoh, BUT PEOPLE SHOULD REALLY READ THE OPENING POST. especially if you've already made your way into this thread.

the opening post already clearly outlines what to do if you want to SIGN UP for raids, whether full time or part time.

i seriously do not understand what people who are posting here or elsewhere in the forums asking for raids are doing, when there's this huge thread (this one), with instructions already clearly listed in the opening post.

seriously if people cant even do the simple thing of reading 1/3 of a post, linking to the roster, and filling in their details to sign up, how can anyone take them seriously for raiding? hardmodes will require strong coordination and sense, and if this trivial task cant even be done i shudder to think what will become of those bossfights.

the parts about signing up are even in the top 1/3 of the post so that people who are lazier to read will at least get that. but apparently its too hard to read that.

again, no particular targeting of you mojoh.