Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > SW: The Old Republic > EU Guild - PC Gamer Mint Imperials

#41   Report Post  
    Old 01-24-2012, 03:26 PM

Soooo looking forward to getting my Ops on. I hate levelling
      #42   Report Post  
    Old 01-28-2012, 07:37 PM

I'm up for sticking my toe in some ops,
    BH arsenal spec (range dps)
    i dont pvp, but i think my gear would be ok for some ops, (it's mostly mod gear with lvl 22's)

I'm on call every 3rd week, so i'll not go those weeks as i can get called away on short notice.

Ratty
      #43   Report Post  
    Old 01-29-2012, 11:26 AM

Hi Guys, I have decided to level my Merc (DPS) Nit and shelve my Juggernaut Kesare indefinately. I am a smidge away from 50 and will sign up for dps duty as soon as I am sorted lvl/gear wise.
      #44   Report Post  
    Old 01-29-2012, 01:36 PM

Hi all , now iv hit 50 and starting the gear grind . I would like to join a Ops team as DPS thx
      #45   Report Post  
    Old 01-29-2012, 03:54 PM

Hi all.. i would like to join to an operation group..
    Noss 50 lvl mercenary-dps
      #46   Report Post  
    Old 01-29-2012, 04:36 PM

Cool Lfg!

I'd just like to put in my request for inclusion in an operations group, problem is I'm really only free on a Friday night currently, by which I mean available from around 7pm GMT - I play every night till the early hours from around 10pm onwards, which I'm aware isn't ideal

Still if you can use an assassin tank then just ask, I'm working on my gear via pvp.

Its been almost 8 months since I raided anything, getting serious withdrawl symptoms
      #47   Report Post  
    Old 01-30-2012, 11:31 AM

Default Sorc healer

Hello there,

I am also interested in joining an ops. I am specced healing but I have been playing dps for a while. Most of my gear is epic pvp stuff but I also have some pve craftables. At the moment I am unable to play as my isp is having some major issues which they hope to fix this week.

I am a bit of an alt junki so this is my 2nd lvl50 and I am leveling two more. I just like to learn all classes so I know who is able to do what and what not I am not the kind of guy to tell someone how to play but when it comes to raiding I can be competitive and would like to see the same level of commitment from others. And then get that YEAH feeling when you down a boss for the first time as a team.

Regards,
    Raymond
      #48   Report Post  
    Old 01-30-2012, 02:26 PM

To the guys of Team Sidious (group 3): I don't know if you had another raid arranged over the weekend or anything and if you did I'm sorry I haven't been around.

Unfortunately we had a bit of a thunderstorm here on Wednesday night/Thursday morning, during which a lightning strike sent a surge of electricity through the house and destroyed the router. BT just delivered the replacement today so I'm all good now but I didn't have any other way to get online and notify you all of my situation. Sorry everyone.

Steam
      #49   Report Post  
    Old 01-30-2012, 02:54 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jimmeh View Post
    To the guys of Team Sidious (group 3): I don't know if you had another raid arranged over the weekend or anything and if you did I'm sorry I haven't been around.

Unfortunately we had a bit of a thunderstorm here on Wednesday night/Thursday morning, during which a lightning strike sent a surge of electricity through the house and destroyed the router. BT just delivered the replacement today so I'm all good now but I didn't have any other way to get online and notify you all of my situation. Sorry everyone.
    Hey Leaflay and team Sidious in general,

No worries, there was no raid left as a lot of members couldnt make it for the rest of the week.

I am off until the 17th of Feb ( if my new ISP is on time ) since i moved to a new house.

Brotank will take care of scheduling the raids until im off.

As always, keep an eye on the spreadsheet and remember to sign for attendance.

See you in a few weeks !
      #50   Report Post  
    Old 01-30-2012, 05:45 PM

Sadly I'm not going to be online for any serious gaming for a couple of weeks but I'll provisionally stick my name down on the list for a group as i will be on after I get a new line in.