Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Raids and Events > Team Awesome

#1   Report Post  
    Old 03-19-2011, 03:28 PM

Default Important Info: Flasks

Now that it is more convenient for us to use cauldrons than individual flasks me and Sark have come up with a new plan.

Each week (before Thursdays raid) I will be expecting 2 flasks from each if our members as outlined below. This means that ALL 12 of you will need to send flasks EVERY week. I know there are some of you who work etc but most of you raid at least once a week and that would normally cost you 3 flasks so you will get a saving anyway.

Flasks provided are as follows:
    Flask of Steel Skin x2: Archaz
    Flask of Steel Skin x2: Slimbutnails
    Flask of Steel Skin x2: Doom

Flask of Draconic Mind x2: Zalid
    Flask of Draconic Mind x2: ?
    Flask of Draconic Mind x2: Revvy

Flask of the Winds x2: Belimawr
    Flask of the Winds x2: Minetna
    Flask of the Winds x2: Zubi

Flask of Titanic Strength x2: Sidjames
    Flask of Titanic Strength x2: Asokuri
    Flask of Titanic Strength x2: Bigbasher

Deathblood venom x 52: Aphaeas

I have tried to make sure most people are giving the flasks that they normally use but due to the numbers a couple of you will be giving different flasks.
    If anyone has any issues or cannot get the assigned flask for a particular reason please let me know asap. This list will remain as is, unless people leave/join the team.

This begins this Thursday 24/03/11

Anyone who does not hand over flasks in time (without very good reason) will be asked to pay the price I had to pay to buy them from the AH on the Thursday night. This is a team effort so we are all relying on each other.

Last edited by Aphaeas; 03-29-2012 at 06:07 PM. Reason: To include new members
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 03-19-2011, 05:20 PM

Glad to see a plan has been drawn up now cauldrons are really usable. All looks good at my end
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 03-19-2011, 08:08 PM

I use flasks of the wind so why would I provide draconic mind flasks? Surely if certain classes use certain flasks these should be prioritised for that class?
    In Cataclysm, all loot is hunter loot! Whether it's a brand new gun to blow the face off of dragons or a decorative mace to put over your hearth, anything purple was put in the game for hunters to claim.
      #4   Report Post  
    Old 03-19-2011, 08:15 PM

Rolleo: A cauldron gives out flasks based on the class, you will always get the flask that you need. However, it requires a specific number of each flask. Aphaeas has divided these specific numbers up between prominent members of the team so cauldrons can be made each week. Just because you provide Flasks of the Draconic Mind, doesn't mean you'll get them out of the cauldron, it just means that's what you'll be buying/getting made for you each week.

Eve Online username: Illuria Nari
    BF3 soldier: Illur1a
    LoL EU username: Illurian
    WoT username: Illuria
      #5   Report Post  
    Old 03-20-2011, 06:40 AM

Rolleo,

My mistake completely. When I was writing this yesterday I had a complete mental moment and thought Flask of the Winds were for healers (can you tell its been a very stressful week?!?), hence why healers have been designated them.

I have now updated the list so please check to see what your new assignment is. I apologise for the inconvenience again

Illuria: I have just seen your other post. I am afraid we do not have any places open at the moment but I will let you know if any do!
      #6   Report Post  
    Old 03-20-2011, 10:05 AM

Aph

Thanks for changing it. Plus BREATH!!! its important and helps destress lol.
    In Cataclysm, all loot is hunter loot! Whether it's a brand new gun to blow the face off of dragons or a decorative mace to put over your hearth, anything purple was put in the game for hunters to claim.

Last edited by Rolleo; 03-20-2011 at 10:17 AM. Reason: Decided this thread should stay on track so ignored comments
      #7   Report Post  
    Old 03-20-2011, 01:01 PM

I have also farmed a quite a few feasts as well
      #8   Report Post  
    Old 03-20-2011, 03:22 PM

Meh just when i'm about to get my flasketeer upto standard

but at the same time

Thank you for this, flasks of strength were getting out of hand, it was either hoping weekenders made enough to make them cheap enough or paying over inflated prices for mats and asking a guildee to make them( always without a proc )
      #9   Report Post  
    Old 03-23-2011, 10:09 AM

Ok - Since Rolleo has left we will need to make a small adjustment to this.
    Also, Caldér is AWOL so until I know what his plans are we need to make changes there as well.

There will only be edits when we take on someone to replace Rolleo but in the mean time do we have any volunteers to bring either 1 or 2: flasks of the wind or flask of titanic strength?

If we don't get volunteers I will have to ask people nicely to provide them for the short term. I will try and rotate it if we don't get volunteers to make it fair, or we could all chip in with the price I pay to buy them from the AH.
      #10   Report Post  
    Old 03-23-2011, 10:18 AM

i will bring the winds if needed aph