Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > League of Legends

#1   Report Post  
    Old 12-20-2011, 04:47 AM

Default League of legends:-(

I've tried League of Legends, but I just can't get into this style of game. I understand it on a technical level, but I can't see where the appeal lies that would make someone come back for more than a single match or two. I don't want to badmouth the games or the people who enjoy them, but I feel like I'm really missing something here. I see people gushing about the games and getting all sorts of worked up about Dota , but every match I watch looks the same to me and eventually the games themselves just start blurring together.

If you're a fan of this type of game, what is it that you enjoy about it? What brought you in and what keeps you coming back?.
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 12-20-2011, 05:22 AM

Default Re:League of legends:-(

hey adrean I've not tried this so definitely I will not give a wrong assumption but as you are telling that it is on technical level so it would be very interesting for me I gonna try this one of my friend also says that League of Legends is easy to learn, though this isn't to say that newcomers will immediately grasp every nuance.

Thanks
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 12-22-2011, 04:00 PM

I downloaded LoL reluctantly but after first game I got right into it. Played 1 game of HoN but nothing of similar before that. I'm a competitive gamer and saw the potential to get good at LoL (distraction from CSS anyway) and so far have found it great fun, I'm usually a tank so soloing can be pretty boring but when I'm with at least 2 friends in a premade it's great fun communicating through the game and getting deserved kills and wins.
      #4   Report Post  
    Old 12-27-2011, 01:03 PM

I play my share of LoL, there was a time when I got bored with the game and stopped for like 2-3 months. I found out some RL friends that played the game and eventually got back into it and I must say, with some friends around LoL is very fun. I'll definitely say that what brings me back every day or so is the chance to play with my friends. You should try it, set up a skype/ventrillo/TS with your mates and just have some fun. If that doesn't work then it's clearly not your cup of tea
      #5   Report Post  
    Old 01-11-2012, 03:15 PM

I try this once, and it very fun for me.
    [URL="http://easyonlinemarketingforyou.com/ourservices"]social media marketing[/URL]
      #6   Report Post  
    Old 03-12-2012, 01:27 AM

I like LoL because it is simple to grasp yet difficult to master. The matchmaking for the most part is pretty good although it really sucks being level 20 and having 50 wins under my belt and being matched up against a couple 1000+ win enemies but it's good for the most part.

I don't like starcraft type games where a certain build order needs to be done in order to do well and I also don't like all the units. LoL only has one guy to worry about and that's it. You have four skills that are q,w,e,r and then d and f for summoner spells. Very easy to grasp.

Those times when you get double or triple kills are awesome. Those time when you are just about to lose but somehow push your enemies back and win the game yourself is also awesome. I really don't know what is so addicting about it but there's something there.

I played during it's beta and played for about 2 months and then deleted it, then almost a year later I got it again and now I have a good 200 wins or so under my belt. I play a few games every day to just get the first win of the day and usually they are dominion.

I know the community can be quite brutal some times. I made a second account for a friend to play and the trolls at the lower levels were insane. They would purposely mess the game up and made my friend never want to play again.
      #7   Report Post  
    Old 01-24-2013, 02:28 PM

I like it, because it's team game. I like playing with my friends. THere is many of characters which can be picked to play, so it's not getting bored so quickly.
      #8   Report Post  
    Old 05-08-2013, 06:28 PM

League of Legends is a bad example of a moba game, I also don't like it.

HOWEVER, Heroes of Newert is the same type of game but much much better and [url=http://www.heroesofnewerth.com/]is also free[/url]
      #9   Report Post  
    Old 06-19-2013, 06:29 PM

i am downloading this game my friend want me to join his team let see if there is any addiction
      #10   Report Post  
    Old 09-17-2013, 03:11 AM

play starcraft2...