Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > SW: The Old Republic > EU Guild - PC Gamer Mint Imperials

#41   Report Post  
    Old 01-23-2012, 07:18 AM

Good Morning fellow Revellers! Ty'koh here.

Just want to say thank you for inviting me into the guild. I am well suprised by how much I am enjoying this game! :O

It definately has recaptured my love for MMO's, and is near enough what I need since I finished playing WoW. It's so nice going into a dung... Flash point... and having to use Crowd Control again! WHOOOP!

And I am addicted to the crafting! I went Biochemist, and I am currently working on low level stims and medpacs, getting them to nice and shiney purple re-usable stages.

And I found the space combat last night, so will be blasting through that quite often.

I'm level 22 at the moment, so if anyone near my level range needs healing through FP/Heroics, give me a shout.

When should I consider PvP do you think? I plan to get in to it at some stage, but I was pretty fail at it in WoW.
      #42   Report Post  
    Old 01-30-2012, 10:24 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tykh02 View Post

When should I consider PvP do you think? I plan to get in to it at some stage, but I was pretty fail at it in WoW.
    PvP from lvl 10 onwards is very viable, although the sprint ability at level 15 is very useful. Level 10-49 PvP is pretty well balanced and lots of fun.
      #43   Report Post  
    Old 02-03-2012, 03:21 AM

Default Hello

Hello fellow Revels finally decided to log in to the forums and say hello. As promised, the picture of our first Eternity Vault Soa kill. Sadly I didn't manage to screen cap fast enough to get his body in the picture. [URL="http://i.imgur.com/69DMX.jpg"]PCG Revel Alliance Soa Kill (NM)[/URL]

Jomac
      #44   Report Post  
    Old 02-08-2012, 07:10 PM

I'm taking a bit of a break from the game, Sepp will be looking after the guild for me while I'm gone, I should be back in a bit.
      #45   Report Post  
    Old 02-13-2012, 12:38 PM

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/16009736@N07/6869417215/][/url]
    [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/16009736@N07/6869417215/]SWTOR EV SOA 120212[/url] by Zahariel, on Flickr

Here's the photo for the successful ops win yesterday for the R2 team - Well done all

Last edited by childofbhaal; 02-13-2012 at 12:40 PM.
      #46   Report Post  
    Old 02-15-2012, 12:30 AM

gz u revel (scum) all i had to say c you in pvp

Last edited by Ludicrous; 02-15-2012 at 12:32 AM.
      #47   Report Post  
    Old 03-03-2012, 10:42 AM

is there still room in the revels ? if so I would like to join with my char shoca.
    this is my first MMO and I have loved it, but it has felt a bit single player for me, just joining some random groups here and there when needed. But I have got to level 30. )
      #48   Report Post  
    Old 03-06-2012, 07:32 AM

Hi guys,

I had to take a bit of a break and when I come back ive been removed from the guild. This is fine as I appreciate the reasons, however I'm back now and finding an officer online to speak to getting back in is proving to be a problem. I play from 7pm onwards normally (depending on if i can PvP the kids to bed) so my question is which character would be best to whisper from that time onwards as the ones mentioned I can never seem to see on (alts maybe)?

Cheers

Kabyl
      #49   Report Post  
    Old 03-06-2012, 04:25 PM

Your best bet is to try Tuesday and Wednesday evenings as these are the OP nights.

However there's been a dramatic drop in number of people online. Try looking for Nubb or Makus.
      #50   Report Post  
    Old 03-07-2012, 07:13 AM

lucky it was tuesday yesterday. managed to catch someone (cheers again chrome) and back in the guild.

good to be back. now only ten lvls and hopefully start rai... operating