Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > SW: The Old Republic > EU Guild - PC Gamer Mint Imperials

#1   Report Post  
    Old 12-14-2011, 12:37 PM

Default PCG The Revel Alliance [Info]

The guild is designed first and foremost to be a sister guild to the MI's, this means anyone in the MI guild who wants to go Republic or just play one of the Republic classes are welcome in the guild.

The plan for the guild is to have a friendly and fun environment to play in. when we get to the end game, the plan is to set up some PVE events and hopefully get a bit fun PVP competition with the MI's, I will also help where I can with anybody who wants to setup anything else.

[URL="http://therevelalliance.enjin.com/"]The Revel Alliance site[/URL]

Basic rules
    Keep it friendly. Nobody minds a bit of friendly banter. Just remember there is a line.
    Respect your fellow players, so scale back profanity and other stuff so as not to offend by accident.
    Don't cause problems with other players, if you have a disagreement please come to myself or an officer rather than escalating.
    Yes we are going to have some competition with the MI, but keep it clean and friendly as it is mostly for fun and possible bragging rights.

That is basically it, it is more just a quality of life thing. I don't want to be harsh on people but I don't want things to get out of hand either.

How to Join the Revel Alliance
    Make an Alliance character on the EU Nightmare Lands server. When in game, open up the social window 'O'. Hit the 'Who' tab and enter PCG as the search term. Check to see if any of the contacts listed below are online or just whisper any member (right click their name and whisper them) and they will point you to an officer/recruiter to get you into the guild.

Contacts
    Below is a list of contacts if you want to join the Guild.

Guild leader
    Nubb
    Nubb has took over from me as this wasn't the game for me, I hope the guild can grow under Nubbs control as this guild has needed an active leader for a while now.

Officers
    Zalid, Taltus
    Corrin
    Sepp
    Jim
    Priest
    Nubble, Nubb
    Jobiwan, Jomac
    Bitterdew, Bitterdue, Bittersweet

Recruiters
    Alrewulf
    Sylvis
    Ashara
    Relaeh
    Atreya

Ranks
    due to the guild bank and other things I've made some changes to the rank system the ranks are as follow.
    Guild Master Leader of the guild
    Commander Second in command
    Officer High ranked members with control over the guild to help with the day to day running of the guild
    PVP Leader Leading PVP in the guild while having the same powers as an officer.
    Raid Leader rank for people leading raid teams still to be added and permissions to be decided
    Lieutenant Same as officer but without the ability to remove players
    Recruiter People with the ability to invite people to the guild
    Member People who have been in the guild a while and first rank with access to the guild bank new rank people will be sorted into it over the next few days
    Recruit Base rank when first joining the guild.

Guild Bank
    The guild bank is now up and running, with a special thanks to nubble for donating the money to unlock it. the first tab only has about 90 slots so it will fill up fast, the second tab costs 1million credits so all donations to help out are appreciated, all donations can be deposited directly into the guild bank and once we hit 1million I will unlock the second tab, the money people have mailed me has been deposited in the bank along with what little I could afford.

Hopefully over the coming weeks we can get the 1million credit cap or more, as eventually the money will be used to buy other new features (such as capital ships) as they are added and to buy more tabs as needed, also eventually once we get a rolling amount in the guild bank I will open up the ability for people to use guild money to help with repairs/respects.

Guild bank access by rank
    these numbers are not finalised as I'm not certain yet how much the bank will be used
    Recruit View and deposit
    Member View, deposit and 15 tab one withdraws a week
    Recruiter View, deposit and 50 tab one withdraws a week
    Lieutenant and above more or less unlimited access to items but still no access to guild funds till we get sorted.

Thanks for reading, I will add to this post as things change over the coming weeks.

Last edited by Belimawr; 05-05-2012 at 08:16 PM. Reason: new leader
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 12-14-2011, 02:35 PM

Cool, I'm currently in the MI but it wont be long before I create a Republic char so will definitely join up.
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 12-15-2011, 12:14 AM

just give someone a shout when you do.
      #4   Report Post  
    Old 12-15-2011, 09:42 AM

Originally created a character for Sith but am quite liking the idea of kicking some MI scum. Will apply tonight if that is still an option.

Thanks

Zear
      #5   Report Post  
    Old 12-15-2011, 09:50 AM

Still plenty of room, due to how late I started this we were nowhere near the cap when the guilds got imported to the game.
      #6   Report Post  
    Old 12-15-2011, 06:00 PM

added a few more people who can invite.
      #7   Report Post  
    Old 12-16-2011, 04:35 PM

I'm gonna create a toon tonight, I'll see who'd online for a inv for me.

Well I will if i can get online 155 in queue !

Last edited by Varna; 12-16-2011 at 04:37 PM.
      #8   Report Post  
    Old 12-19-2011, 08:47 AM

I'll join Alliance Guild too shortly if I catch someone online, I started my Imperial but the MI is full so heyho.

Weedode.
      #9   Report Post  
    Old 12-19-2011, 12:27 PM

Hi,

I am new to these mmo's, but have played some TOR as a smuggler in early access (and am a pc gamer subscriber) and am wondering how i go about joining the 'Revel Alliance'?

Do i just find a guid registrar in TOR and search for 'Revel Alliance'...or do i need to be invited by someone?

Thanks

Dave
      #10   Report Post  
    Old 12-19-2011, 12:37 PM

as long as you are on our server (nightmare lands) just find ones of those names listed above and they will be able to invite you.