Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > General Articles

#101   Report Post  
    Old 11-24-2010, 09:44 PM

Warthirst
    80 Holy Priest
    Max Herb & Alchemy

Hello there. My name is Charles and I live in Suffolk. Been playing since launch on and off. Had an 8 month break from Wow. Have had some limited 25 man raid experience in Lich King and vanilla. Still play with my original four friends on Aszune. Looking forward to helping the guild advance in any way I can. Always willing to help, so if you need anything please let me know.
    Cheers.
      #102   Report Post  
    Old 11-26-2010, 05:58 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to DeadBones

Sharhel
    Lvl 22 Survival Hunter
    Mining/Engie

Hola all, My name is Shane I'm 18 and i live in Orihuela Costa Spain(Stupid Ryhmes). I've only just started playing WoW and i'm really enjoying it so far. Before i started playing i read up on all that i could and the one thing that seemed to stick out was "Joining a good guild makes for a overall better WoW experience" so i thought why not join the guild of my favorite magazine. I hope to chat and game with you all soon .
      #103   Report Post  
    Old 11-26-2010, 11:43 PM

Hi, I'm a Scotsman currently living in Canada and have joined the guild to be part of a larger, active group of players back home.

My Character:
    Caballon - Undead Combat Rogue

(I have a couple of alts but nothing major, I'll be starting a Goblin Shaman come Cataclysm)

I've been playing on and off on WoW since 2005 and besides my first character - a Night Elf Warrior *shudder* - Caballon has been my main for a good few years. I played, raided and roleplayed with Unspeakable Villainy, Unspeakable Destiny and later with Underdogs through TBC and some of Wrath until some bad elements put a sour note on playing any longer.

I'd stopped playing until I got an invite for the Cataclysm beta, which upon taking part in made me realise the game could still be fun. So here I am, looking forward to being a part of the PCG crowd
      #104   Report Post  
    Old 11-27-2010, 11:17 PM

Smile Hello yall!

Howdy all,

I'm Laura aged 23 from Nottingham.

After reading about this guild in numerous copies of PC Gamer thought id try my luck and join all the fun you seem to be having.

I have been playing wow since release and it's the only game that seems to keep my attention. I'm not a hard core player as I've been told by my younger brother on many occasion that i cant actually play to save my life hehe and its true. What i like best about this game at the moment are the achievements and just having a good old chin-wag. (Woop bring on Cata!)

Cheers m'dears. x
      #105   Report Post  
    Old 11-29-2010, 05:34 PM

Default Lecky! :D

Hey guys and gals!

Im Alex a 19 year old student from London!

My main is Lecky a level 8 (Probably higher by the time you read this!) Troll Druid.

Ive been playing WoW around 6 Months but only recently started a character on this Realm, Im really looking forward to being apart of the PCG WoW community!

Cya in-game!
      #106   Report Post  
    Old 12-01-2010, 05:07 PM

Hello!

Molar - level 20s troll druid - my main for now.

I'm a thirtysomething games journalist living in London. I know some of the PC Gamer crew which is how I heard about this guild. Been playing and writing about WOW since it launched, and am a refugee from many failed small guilds, so it feels good to be part of something big. I might bring one or two of my other characters over one day. Nice to meet you all!

Oli
      #107   Report Post  
    Old 12-02-2010, 06:36 AM

Hi there

My name is Rob i've been a gamer for more years than I care to remember. Played WOW on and off since launch and am returning for the Cataclysm.

My main will be Stompadin Tauren Pally for the moment but I'm planning a Goblin for later, maybe more I'm kinda an Atlotholic

Looking forward to playing with you? Blimey that sounds weird. See you in game
      #108   Report Post  
    Old 12-03-2010, 08:54 AM

Dogwelder - lvl 80 Tauren prot/fury warrior [URL="http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Steamwheedle+Cartel&cn=Dogwelder"]Armoury[/URL]
    Mawzir - lvl 80 Orh MM/BM hunter: [URL="http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Steamwheedle+Cartel&cn=Mawzir"]Armoury[/URL]
    Baytor - Goblin Shaman

Hello there,

My name is Simon, I'm 31 married with two dogs and from Reading. I've been playing WoW since launch, raiding 40 man content with my warrior in Vanilla, I took an extended break midway through TBC until I came back about a year ago when ICC opened up.

I've been a regular reader of PC Gamer since way back when they had Cannon Fodder on the front cover and floppy discs to give away so knowing they had a guild and I was in a position to move server was almost too good to be true.

I was previously Alliance on Executus PVP server so re-rolling Horde has been pretty interesting, getting lost in Oggrimar however is just embarrassing But, no more ganking! Yay!

I'm really looking forward to exploring Cataclysm with you all and hope to see you all in game soon.

For the Horde; aside for the Alliance

Last edited by johnny_cuts; 01-04-2011 at 07:11 PM.
      #109   Report Post  
    Old 12-03-2010, 06:45 PM

Hi this is Mytie, a shiny new Troll Druid. Thinking about healing my way all the instances in the game. If not, I'll just ravage them all with the cat
      #110   Report Post  
    Old 12-03-2010, 10:48 PM

Default Getting back into WoW

Hi Guys

My name is ian i have 2 lvl 80's on Steamwheedle Cartel, Kaymonski is a Elemental Shammy and Mindmap is a Holy Priest. been playing wow since just before Burning crusade, gave it a break this year in the summer while i have a job selling ice-cream, pretty long hours seven days a week so quit wow for the summer, just back on after getting tired of Starcraft. Cant wait for theexpansion and playing with u guys