Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Important Info: Read This First

#1   Report Post  
    Old 06-24-2010, 11:35 AM

Default PCG Guild Bank

The Guild Bank is there to be used. If people don't use it, we might as well not have it!
    Here are some guidelines to what is acceptable use of it, and what is not.

Good
    Taking a stack of ore that lets you skill up your blacksmithing, and dropping a couple of resulting weapons back into the guild bank.

Bad
    Taking a stack of ore and selling it on the auction house because you need money for mount training.

Good
    Taking several stacks of enchanting materials and vellums, turning them into scrolls, and putting them back into the guild bank (keeping a couple for yourself).

Bad
    Taking several stacks of enchanting materials and vellums because you're thinking about making an alt who might take enchanting as a profession.

Good
    Taking a Rare (blue) sword from the guild bank to use on your main.

Bad
    Taking a Rare (blue) sword from the guild bank to send to your girlfriend's character who is not in the guild.

Good
    Using the option to pay for repairs from the Guild Bank fund.

Good
    Taking potions that are appropriate for your level.

Good
    Regularly looking through the glyph/recipe tab for things you can use.

Good
    Depositing the occasional green item you think someone might want.

Bad
    Depositing everything you pick up.

Bad
    Depositing vendor trash or anything that isn't useful in some way.

Bad
    Taking up a lot of space by depositing lots of single items. Stacks is best.

Guildies have access to all but one of the guild bank tabs once they are promoted form lackey to member rank.
    Oneo of the tabs is kept seperate for use by the officers. If you have anything to deposit in this tab, or any requests, please contact an officer in-game, or on these forums.
    Remember that it does no good for us to have a bunch of high level eipc items gathering dust in the bank, so if theres something you can use, you might as well ask if you can have it.

Anyone found abusing the guild bank will face immediate action.

Last edited by Akee; 07-27-2010 at 10:24 AM.
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 06-24-2010, 11:38 AM

To save room in the guild bank, I also have a couple of alts who store rarely needed but useful items.

ROSSFERATOO holds Darkmoon Cards, such as Seven of Beasts and Two of Mages. There's only a dozen or so but it's worth checking with me if you're trying to complete a set.

ROSSTRADAMUS holds Stranglethorn pages and Shredder pages. If you're trying to complete these quests please drop me a line and I'll do what I can.

If you want any of these items your best bet is to mail the right character with a description of what you want, AND send a mail to my main (Rossferatu) so I know to go check my alts (I don't log them all every day).
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 07-26-2010, 02:19 PM

In regards to this wonderful Guild bank...

I am not really going to be on enough to raid, mainly showing up very late at night. However in order to alleviate boredom I might well contribute gold to the bank to fund repairs for raids etc. [I do like to quest ].

That being the case, are all members allowed to donate gold to the bank?
      #4   Report Post  
    Old 07-26-2010, 03:47 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ocassus View Post
    That being the case, are all members allowed to donate gold to the bank?
    NO! If you donate gold to the bank, you will be immediately gkicked and we'll use our contacts at Blizzard to get you perma-banned.

Honestly, if you're feeling flush, feel free to donate money, but we're not short on cash so dont worry about it.
    With the changes coming in Cata, we should be one of the richest guilds around
      #5   Report Post  
    Old 07-26-2010, 03:49 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Akee View Post
    NO! If you donate gold to the bank, you will be immediately gkicked and we'll use our contacts at Blizzard to get you perma-banned.

Honestly, if you're feeling flush, feel free to donate money, but we're not short on cash so dont worry about it.
    With the changes coming in Cata, we should be one of the richest guilds around
    I have reached the gold cap and there are few places to spend once you have got the basics xD
      #6   Report Post  
    Old 07-26-2010, 05:17 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ocassus View Post
    I have reached the gold cap and there are few places to spend once you have got the basics xD
    You could always send me some if your trying to offload it
      #7   Report Post  
    Old 07-26-2010, 05:30 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Goffik View Post
    You could always send me some if your trying to offload it
    I like to contribute it to guilds and things, I am a money mogul . Because it is benefiting a community xD