Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Off topic

    Reply
     
    Thread Tools Display Modes
      #11   Report Post  
    Old 10-03-2011, 09:02 PM
    a Jonathan a Jonathan is offline
    Senior Member
     
    Join Date: Jun 2011
    Posts: 858
    Default

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by kill4pie View Post
    Well I haven't actively googled it myself but this stuff is unavoidable on Reddit.
    Reddit? You sicken me more and more with every post.
    __________________

    Last edited by a Jonathan; 10-03-2011 at 09:04 PM.
    Reply With Quote
      #12   Report Post  
    Old 10-03-2011, 10:17 PM
    M3RV M3RV is offline
    Senior Member
     
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Location: Saskatchewan
    Posts: 5,199
    Default

    I watched the first five minuets of the first episode on YouTube and don't really care for it, that and the fact i'm already following about 5 other TV shows and don't want another.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by kill4pie View Post
    Unfourtunately I can no longer see this stuff without rule 34 immediately springing to mind. Reddit has turned me into a hollow shell of a person.
    What part of Reddit do you have to be on to catch that? I've been a redditor for a couple months and haven't noticed any rule 34ing, 4chan on the other hand...


    Quote:
    Originally Posted by kill4pie View Post
    Well I haven't actively googled it myself but this stuff is unavoidable on Reddit.
    Again, Wut?

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by a Jonathan View Post
    Reddit? You sicken me more and more with every post.
    If you're sickened by Reddit then I can tell you that you are indeed new to the internet.

    I've built up such a tolerance that i can be goatse'd without flinching.
    __________________
    Steam
    AMD Phenom II X4 965/ 212+/ CM 690 II/ 4GB GSkill Ram/ Asus M4A79XTD EVO/ HD 7850 (@ 1.2 GHz)/ 1.5 TB Barracuda / 3TB WD Green/ 2TB WD green/ 60 GB Corsair SSD/ Thermaltake 650 watt PSU

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BetaWolf47 View Post
    I think the real reason we're a dying breed is because we have trouble breeding.
    Reply With Quote
      #13   Report Post  
    Old 10-03-2011, 11:24 PM
    flickenmaste flickenmaste is offline
    Senior Member
     
    Join Date: Dec 2010
    Posts: 528
    Default

    My Little Pony is the best show. EVER.

    I own a shirt and a calender so far. Once I get some money I'm going to go on a shopping spree in the girl toy isle.

    I also make shirts and sell them .
    Reply With Quote
      #14   Report Post  
    Old 10-03-2011, 11:49 PM
    DuddBudda DuddBudda is offline
    Senior Member
     
    Join Date: May 2011
    Location: Europe
    Posts: 4,324
    Default

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by M3RV View Post
    4chan on the other hand...
    It's alway's easy to spot the denizens of /b/

    [IMG]<MODsnip>[/IMG]

    Anyway, yes, I am a brony
    I let it slip to my drinking buddies last month and am yet to live it down. If a real person asks what you did today never admit to watching a full hour of MLP, just say porn and be safe.

    On the subject of which, I stumbled across some FiM 34s on a certain [mother-chicken][neck-accoutrement] foundry one evening, and I thought



    but I wasn't shocked because I had previously discovered Queen of Blades (from Starcraft) 34s, which is wrong on so many levels, the first of which being that SHE HAS NO SKIN
    __________________

    Holy Cow - Warren Spector
    Life is too fucking short to hear or play Freebird - Isaac Brock
    I hope I see you later, where everybody's okay - Randy Brewer

    Last edited by The_B; 10-08-2011 at 09:25 PM.
    Reply With Quote
      #15   Report Post  
    Old 10-04-2011, 01:01 AM
    Varcaus Varcaus is offline
    Senior Member
     
    Join Date: Oct 2010
    Location: Aboard ships with lead sails
    Posts: 693
    Default

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by M3RV View Post
    I watched the first five minuets of the first episode on YouTube and don't really care for it, that and the fact i'm already following about 5 other TV shows and don't want another.


    What part of Reddit do you have to be on to catch that? I've been a redditor for a couple months and haven't noticed any rule 34ing, 4chan on the other hand...



    Again, Wut?


    If you're sickened by Reddit then I can tell you that you are indeed new to the internet.

    I've built up such a tolerance that i can be goatse'd without flinching.
    But can you survive butfish being deployed? *shudder
    __________________
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Member of "The Dog Bowl" Elite Incursion Runners
    Reply With Quote
      #16   Report Post  
    Old 10-04-2011, 06:52 AM
    M3RV M3RV is offline
    Senior Member
     
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Location: Saskatchewan
    Posts: 5,199
    Default

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DuddBudda View Post
    It's alway's easy to spot the denizens of /b/
    Ex-denizen, stumbled into a gore thread and that was enough /b/ for me for a long time. Weird how people can watch something horrible out of interest, like not being able to look away from a car wreck.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DuddBudda View Post
    <You cannot be in before a MODSnip. The MODsnip will always be in before yooooouu.>
    INB4 mods snip pic
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DuddBudda View Post
    but I wasn't shocked because I had previously discovered Queen of Blades (from Starcraft) 34s, which is wrong on so many levels, the first of which being that SHE HAS NO SKIN
    and?


    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    But can you survive butfish being deployed? *shudder
    Yes, with a tubgirl flank and meatspin army.

    Followed by Rosie O'Donnell.
    __________________
    Steam
    AMD Phenom II X4 965/ 212+/ CM 690 II/ 4GB GSkill Ram/ Asus M4A79XTD EVO/ HD 7850 (@ 1.2 GHz)/ 1.5 TB Barracuda / 3TB WD Green/ 2TB WD green/ 60 GB Corsair SSD/ Thermaltake 650 watt PSU

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BetaWolf47 View Post
    I think the real reason we're a dying breed is because we have trouble breeding.

    Last edited by The_B; 10-08-2011 at 09:26 PM.
    Reply With Quote
      #17   Report Post  
    Old 10-04-2011, 08:36 AM
    kill4pie kill4pie is offline
    Senior Member
     
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Location: St Austell, Cornwall, England
    Posts: 337
    Default

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by M3RV View Post
    What part of Reddit do you have to be on to catch that? I've been a redditor for a couple months and haven't noticed any rule 34ing, 4chan on the other hand...
    Shit like that crops up on the front page every now and again, I don't know if you saw the Anderson Cooper stuff a couple of days ago, well in that thread someone was kind enough to mention /r/spacedicks and /r/clipclop or something (I can't remember the name and I'm not going looking for it) they also linked the sub-reddits so I didn't even need to type it into my address bar. Naturally I was curious and clicked on these links. Never again.
    __________________
    Starcraft 2: Killforpie / 511

    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/kill4pie

    "The problem with religion is that they say "And these crackers are jesus' body" and you say "orly?" and they say "Fuck you eat the crackers". Science says "We evolved from monkeys" and you say "orly?" And then science can show you the path of evidence and logical reasoning that lead to that conclusion." -EGIdrA
    Reply With Quote
      #18   Report Post  
    Old 10-04-2011, 03:55 PM
    Illuria Illuria is offline
    Senior Member
     
    Join Date: Sep 2010
    Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, UK
    Posts: 788
    Default

    I'm glad to see there are other bronies on this board. BROHOOF!
    Can we stop raging about whatever reddit/4chan/arseholeoftheinternet people frequent? This is a topic about ponies and friendship and yaaaaay.
    OT: Fluttershy is so fucking cute it's unreal. [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLTZctTG6cE[/url]
    __________________
    Coolermaster CM690 II nVidia Edition | ASUS P8P67 Pro motherboard | Intel i5 2500K @ 4.0GHz (Corsair Hydro H80 water cooling)
    8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 570 HD 2.5GB VRAM | Corsair HX750W PSU
    1TB Western Digital Caviar Black | 120GB Corsair Force GT SSD | Samsung DVD-RW

    Eve Online username: Illuria Nari
    BF3 soldier: Illur1a
    LoL EU username: Illurian
    WoT username: Illuria
    Reply With Quote
      #19   Report Post  
    Old 10-04-2011, 04:46 PM
    jon_hill987 jon_hill987 is offline
    Senior Member
     
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Posts: 3,873
    Default

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Illuria View Post
    OT: Fluttershy is so fucking cute it's unreal.
    Not always.

    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwp60eYuie0&feature=related[/url]
    Reply With Quote
      #20   Report Post  
    Old 10-04-2011, 05:42 PM
    a Jonathan a Jonathan is offline
    Senior Member
     
    Join Date: Jun 2011
    Posts: 858
    Default

    While I am not into mindlessly posting other peoples amusing creations:
    __________________
    Reply With Quote
    Reply

    Thread Tools
    Display Modes

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off

    Forum Jump