Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > Rift

#1   Report Post  
    Old 06-14-2013, 01:17 AM

Default Icewatch no more.

Hey Olgit, not sure if you or anyone else is from PCG still active on Icewatch but assuming we have a presence there's been a bit of upset. Due to the massive queues Icewatch has had since FTP came online Trion decided to split the server into two, at 1am, with an hours notice.

As far as I can make out IW will become a trial only server and anyone else will be offered a free transfer to one of two new servers. As I said I'm not sure if we still have an active presence in Rift so I might wait a day or two before deciding on which shard to move to, probably be Zavreil though. Cos Zeds are cool.
    "...people who personify and love corporations to the point where they can actually feel betrayed by them - well, roll over and take it. You're in for a lifetime of abusive imaginary relationships."

(Blyth Jon, September 2011, PCGamer UK, p90)

Steam id: feersum
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 06-14-2013, 02:53 PM

IW has became a trial server this morning, mind you to do it it crashed all euro servers till around 0900hrs today
    I was thinking of Zaveril as well but want to know where Olgit has gone so can have my PCG tag back up an stop annoying 10year olds trying to get me into there guild