Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > Wurm Online > Village Chat > Golden Valley

#1   Report Post  
    Old 08-02-2010, 08:28 PM

Default Glitterdale to PCG Tunnel is Back Open

As the title suggests, the GD to PCG Village tunnel is now repaired and back open. If anyone finds it blocked again, gimmie a shout. I've also made some of the steep slopes a little less steep so people don't need to climb them.
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 08-02-2010, 10:30 PM

Nice work, although where are the exits? as in where in GD and where in PCG?
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 08-03-2010, 12:25 AM

Very nice work Mibeshu and Marmaduke (plus any others who may have been involved). Good to hear the old place is up and running again.

Assuming the entrances\exits are as they were before the PCG end comes out about halfway down the hill towards the sea, down what was known as Jekev hill before Neji (and maybe others) fixed it. The GD side entrance is down the hill from the fort, don't think anything remains in the area from when it was first completed so I can't describe in any more detail.
      #4   Report Post  
    Old 08-03-2010, 04:36 PM

Sorry yes, I didn't mean to imply I did it all. Marmaduke kindly offered his services and we broke through the tunnel blockages together.

As for where it is; if you head west, down the hill past the well (behind Klaatu's Memorial Garden) and take the first right, you'll find the start of the tunnel there. The end is on the southside of Cherry Hill.

I've found an old map of the village that someone made and circled the 2 entrances. Obv' the map is out of date but it still shows similarities to allow people to get their bearings (sp?)

[url=http://yfrog.com/n4wurmoverlay2j]Beware, large picture (3.5mb). *Sigh* Look how tidy it was back then.[/url]

Marmaduke and myself are in the process of signing it up so people can find it from GD.
      #5   Report Post  
    Old 08-09-2010, 03:29 PM

Neji did the road down to the sea from the well near Klaatu, I think around the time everyone left for Freedom. I paved the small path to the tunnel entrance after making it a bit less slope-y :P
    Might be an idea to take a load of the stored stone bricks in the SK BSB to be used to pave a way upto GD and an arrow sign or several