Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > Rift

    Closed Thread
     
    Thread Tools Display Modes
      #11   Report Post  
    Old 08-17-2011, 07:36 AM
    shamane55 shamane55 is offline
    Junior Member
     
    Join Date: Jun 2011
    Posts: 25
    Default

    Do we really need to fight all the time? I don't understand this at all >_< Balaam you are awesome and I don't see the reason for this whole commotion! Somehow I am on good terms with everyone in our guild even though I spam the chat all the time and am not as nice as people seem to believe :P And air I understand that you might be upset with this whole situation, but telling balaam to quit or transfer servers is going a bit far! He has been part of PCG for a long time and I don't see why you would tell him to leave, I mean we are all friends here :O
      #12   Report Post  
    Old 08-17-2011, 07:56 AM
    Garrett Garrett is offline
    Member
     
    Join Date: Apr 2011
    Location: In the shadows.
    Posts: 67
    Default

    See you man, and after what you said and what you persist in believing in what you want to believe, I think it best all round but no doubt you read a reply but just to give an example of 2 or even 4 persons views on the same incident.

    Whilst playing WOW on a DK which I both raided as DPS and was very asked to tank 10 mans we did a run in ToC which I done numerous times before yet still was missing loot from it. Anyway this evening a Warrior?? came in who only recently had leveled up and on 2 or 3 separate bosses had out rolled me on gear and was given items I needed. Anyway on the last boss a weapon dropped that I was using for one of my rolls with one enchant on for that roll and was using a different one for an other with a different enchant. The weapon that dropped was superior to the one I was using at the time so I rolled on it and won it (I think t was mine without a roll just for the asking because the other person had more loot that night). The person that was running the raid that night was the GL and not the RL anyway even before I left the instance he said have you not won that weapon before to which I said yes but I said I wanted to put a different enchant on it as I'm often ask to play different rolls even in the same instance. He said well DK enchants are free, which is true but a I said it could mean a lot of hearth stoning which also could be on CD and the other guy had won more items on his first run in ToC than I who run it numerous times and never got a drop and I though it fair I had something from the run I been after a long time. Anyway the GL said he thought the item should go to the other person but did not force me. The other guy was also privy to this conversation and ask if I was going to trade him and I said I would think about it (and now feeling somewhat being unfair but been told on previous occasions Id be soft on rolls) and get a third opinion. I logged out and logged in an other char as not to loose the trade timer on the item but was still in contact with the guy who wanted the weapon and told him what I was doing. I rang a mate who was the guild leader of an other guild who usually was on, in fact loged in but got no reply after a some time. The other guy said a couple of times had I got in touch with my mate and I said no. Then I managed to get hold of him, he had just popped out to the garage to get some stuff. And explained the situation to him and he said in his case he too would have given the weapon to the other guy. So I re logged that char and gave him the weapon to which he thanked me.
    Some time later chatting with the GL he mentioned the incident and said Id only gave the weapon back after being forced and I said no way, he then said the RL had come on and told me to give it back. So soon as the RL came online I quizzed him and he said what the Gl had said. Now whether they had been chatting about it and got the facts wrong or were getting it mixed up with someone else but without doubt they were definitely wrong yet convinced they were right.

    Miss I don't think we needed to but it something that's been bugging Baalam apparently since last time and in spite of still making him feel welcome in the guild and and at at no point bought the topic up with me whist in game. I always tried to be fair, did you not once ask to roll on an item I wanted and offer to give it me if you won and I said no .

    EDIT
    Also I don't think neither of our guild were suitable for Balaam even last week after the Desert Queen and we failed on the DRR which was the first go on that type of DRR left and said you were off to bed and words to the effect thought it was ridiculous the time between (or including The Queen) to fail on a DRR when we should have taken out 5 expert rifts in that time.
    Well actually some of the time was trying to kill a mob that was preventing an hand in for the Queen weekly. And I could be wrong but when we did the DRR had not 3 people already left.
    __________________
    Ruby Quartz Shades. Well, what would you prefer? Yellow spandex? Oh and Logan Stay Away From My Girl.
    You Homo Sapiens & Your Guns. Concello Efravensa. When Will These People Learn How To Fly.

    Last edited by Garrett; 08-17-2011 at 10:44 AM.
      #13   Report Post  
    Old 08-17-2011, 11:31 AM
    Balaam Balaam is offline
    Member
     
    Join Date: Jul 2011
    Posts: 38
    Default

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    Also I don't think neither of our guild were suitable for Balaam even last week after the Desert Queen and we failed on the DRR which was the first go on that type of DRR left and said you were off to bed and words to the effect thought it was ridiculous the time between (or including The Queen) to fail on a DRR when we should have taken out 5 expert rifts in that time.
    Well actually some of the time was trying to kill a mob that was preventing an hand in for the Queen weekly. And I could be wrong but when we did the DRR had not 3 people already left.
    Oh if you want to get all bitchy Dark then lets go........

    We start raids a rediculous time ie 9PM!!!! Who's idea is this because it's way too late considering how long it takes to organise anything around here.

    We eventually started on desert queen at 9.40pm.

    WE start the DRR at almost 10.45pm and fail, so i leave at just gone 11pm as i was up at 5am the following morning.


    If we are raiding at 9pm then we start at 9pm, not 40 minutes later. We were stood waiting at DQ for over 30 minutes while people just fooked around, it then took 45 minutes from DQ to start the DRR, i mean seriously, why? You ever wondered why people leave raids early (ie 3 leaving between DQ & DRR)? Maybe it's because it's gone 10pm and they have work in the morning etc? Way too much time wasting and messing about before and during raids, i mean 1 shotting DQ and having 1 failure at the DRR in over 2 hours of raid time is beyond a joke, if that is how it is to be then start and a reasonable time maybe!!

    I'm not going to even bother getting into bickering with anymore, i've left PCG end of story. I tried for 3-4 weeks to keep my head down and bite my tongue but enough is enough, i can't play in a guild where i have no respect for the leader (you) after being told by people that you whine and bitch about me like a little girl to others if i dare have an opinion that differs from yours. PCG is going downhill rapidly which is a shame and i think you know that yourself and this is the reason you are posting this 'should i step down' crap because in my opinion and also in the opinion of others i have spoken to is that really you are wanting to step down and jump ship over to Corossion asap.
      #14   Report Post  
    Old 08-17-2011, 01:03 PM
    Garrett Garrett is offline
    Member
     
    Join Date: Apr 2011
    Location: In the shadows.
    Posts: 67
    Default

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Balaam View Post
    Oh if you want to get all bitchy Dark then lets go........
    They were your word to me so if bitchy look who the words came from. Look back on past post and see who the bitchy one is and some of the language you use.

    The start time for Wed raid was a bilateral decision not a unilateral one from both guilds.

    9pm although late that at the first raid we had when we had the most number of people on line I think it was WJ who gets home late who is one of out main tanks. And if it was 9.40 that was the time we had the required people online so earlier would have been impossible.
    I also even asked someone to join the guild and they said what time do you raid and when I said 9 they said good as they not joined any other guild as they raided too soon and for the stuff we were doing I don't think 9 is that late. It also give anyone online to do some dungeons before raid time.
    Also on an other thread about raid days I said something about raid times and no one offered a different opinion as I recall. I even said to someone/posted I was use to raiding at an earlier time.


    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Balaam View Post
    I'm not going to even bother getting into bickering with anymore, i've left PCG end of story. I tried for 3-4 weeks to keep my head down and bite my tongue but enough is enough, i can't play in a guild where i have no respect for the leader (you) after being told by people that you whine and bitch about me like a little girl to others if i dare have an opinion that differs from yours. PCG is going downhill rapidly which is a shame and i think you know that yourself and this is the reason you are posting this 'should i step down' crap because in my opinion and also in the opinion of others i have spoken to is that really you are wanting to step down and jump ship over to Corrosion asap.

    Your not going to be bickering mmmm 2 post since you left and already spreading poison around.

    And now it my turn to use one of your words BS. Ive been had the chance to go over to Corrosion and join there guild from pretty early on and stuck with PCG and a few people that's left said why not come over and nearly every time said what you said that PCG probably fold if I left before you said it and even said it last night.

    WOW talk about the pot calling the kettle black saying Ive talked about you behind your back seems its OK for you to do it though.
    The reason I asked the original question was Vok leaving was a mighty blow to the guild last week and then 2 officers leaving this week was an other.
    If I wanted or do to go over to Corrosion there's nothing to stop me Id just make my apologies like the other players who left and leave Ive not signed any contract.
    __________________
    Ruby Quartz Shades. Well, what would you prefer? Yellow spandex? Oh and Logan Stay Away From My Girl.
    You Homo Sapiens & Your Guns. Concello Efravensa. When Will These People Learn How To Fly.

    Last edited by Garrett; 08-17-2011 at 02:34 PM.
      #15   Report Post  
    Old 08-17-2011, 01:35 PM
    welshwitch welshwitch is offline
    Junior Member
     
    Join Date: May 2011
    Posts: 16
    Default

    If you want to do things your way Balaam, then set up your own guild, and good luck to you. tbh all ive ever heard from you is moaning about one thing or another, your a grown man.
    GL's talk about guildies as I have said, However it is not the first time you have kicked off for some reason or another. Re the DRR, dont like it, then go, do your own thing, The GL's have been under stress recently and for you to add to it by complaining about how something is done is just not fair. Instead of criticising, why dont you help them?
    I know you have said about being a raid healer in WoW but seriously this is Rift, Two different games. whether you have experience in another mmo or not is beside the point, doesnt give you the right to criticise how people do things and to be honest looking at the parser for previous AKala raids done by one of my guildies Naztok, your cleric had the lowest healing.
    Dark has a right to say what he wants, as does everyone, its not bitching, that just sounds immature.we talk about all guildies . you dont like the way things are done then go, and good luck, but to come on here, ranting like a child just proves a point I made earlier about you arguing about things. For example, you were corrected when posting stats for raiding re Warrior Stats I believe, your reply to someone correcting you was just childish. people get things wrong sometimes.
    Have your own opinion Balaam, but when your being pushy about things then it takes it to the next level doesnt it?
    Re whats happening with PCG, they will bounce back, you go do your raiding, and good luck but seriously you will have a shock when you join some hardcore guilds. Your gear and healing seriously need improving for raiding.
    Regarding Corrosion, we welcome anyone, however we will not stand for someone to come in pushing things around, nor do we like cockiness or elitism as it ruins the game. The reason we booted your alt as i have mentioned was because we didnt know why you joined, saying in the past that you liked it in PCG, also previously I had read posts you have made, pushing your opinion and basically throwing a childish tantrum when you were corrected ie as in the post re : stats for raiding. im sorry but we dont want people joining who are potentially going to start causing arguments over silly little things such as loot.Also its not a case of Dark making up rules, most guilds, whether they be casual /progressive or hardcore have loot rules, making things fair for all. for you to be still constantly going on about clerics needing intelligence just proves that you will not let the issue lie, Im sorry but its a primary stat for mages, therefore mages get first roll., end of. yours is wisdom, hence you get first roll with items with high wisdom.
    The fact is, is that you are still going on about things weeks later, and not letting the subject drop. its a game, people will get criticised, all of us have been, but the fact is you will not stand anyone criticising what you say. Dark and Lolly are great guild leaders, you could have stopped complaining and done something constructive like recruit and help both Dark and Lolly, but instead you decide to not do so and complain about things.
    Good luck with whatever you do, but if you are going to get anywhere in any guild you seriously need to change your attitude.
      #16   Report Post  
    Old 08-17-2011, 03:26 PM
    Balaam Balaam is offline
    Member
     
    Join Date: Jul 2011
    Posts: 38
    Default

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by welshwitch View Post
    If you want to do things your way Balaam, then set up your own guild, and good luck to you. tbh all ive ever heard from you is moaning about one thing or another, your a grown man.GL's talk about guildies as I have said, However it is not the first time you have kicked off for some reason or another.

    Set up my own guild well i've been there, done that, got the t-shirt and been very successful at it in multiple games thanks, but it's not for me anymore as i don't have time
    And i'm a moaner because i brought up the fact that i don't log on much anymore because i don't enjoy playing the game with PCG after Dark whined and bitched about me to others if i didn't tow the line and had a different opinion? hilarious!
    Really? i think i've got every right to kick off, especially after reading this reply of yours


    Quote:
    Originally Posted by welshwitch View Post
    Re the DRR, dont like it, then go, do your own thing, The GL's have been under stress recently and for you to add to it by complaining about how something is done is just not fair. Instead of criticising, why dont you help them?

    I did i left.
    Poor GL's under stress? If a GL can't handle stress then sorry he shouldn't be a GL as it's part of the package that comes with the role and i guess i should be quiet and not have an opinion or dare to criticise incase i scare them like your lowbie levels if i mention the word raid?
    As for offering to help, before all this happened i was more then willing and was always talking to people in dungeons regarding joining PCG etc, i also put myself forward to help with the DKP, website and raid leading if you had bothered reading through the forums............ But guess what? Not 1 GL even had the decency to reply or let me know how i could help. I even set up a dummy website for DKP and a raid calendar etc and nobody in leadership was interested.


    Quote:
    Originally Posted by welshwitch View Post
    I know you have said about being a raid healer in WoW but seriously this is Rift, Two different games. whether you have experience in another mmo or not is beside the point, doesnt give you the right to criticise how people do things and to be honest looking at the parser for previous AKala raids done by one of my guildies Naztok, your cleric had the lowest healing.

    Two different games with exactly the same principles.
    Oh so now you want to get personal!!! Haha i have the lowest healing, does my tank die? I think not, because that's what i'm assigned to do, keep my tank alive and i do my job If i need to do more i will, ask people what my healings like in T2 forinstance as for you? Oh dear poor player just like Angry said to be honest, how many times do you die due to your lack of awareness of what is going on around you? More then anyone i have ever seen to be honest.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by welshwitch View Post
    Dark has a right to say what he wants, as does everyone, its not bitching, that just sounds immature.we talk about all guildies . you dont like the way things are done then go, and good luck, but to come on here, ranting like a child just proves a point I made earlier about you arguing about things. For example, you were corrected when posting stats for raiding re Warrior Stats I believe, your reply to someone correcting you was just childish. people get things wrong sometimes.
    I've no problem with people talking as long as it's not BS and lies, based on my apparent temperament change and other things i've been told then there is a fair bit of this going on, and then to deny it!!! at least i say it as it is and have no problem saying it to the person.
    Oh all of a sudden me having a go at Tailzorah in regards to posting that things are wrong without bothing to post the right stats is childish? Yet you have bitched (even to me) about this guy about how power hungry and horrible he is, two faced?
    Yes people do get things wrong.


    Quote:
    Originally Posted by welshwitch View Post
    Re whats happening with PCG, they will bounce back, you go do your raiding, and good luck but seriously you will have a shock when you join some hardcore guilds. Your gear and healing seriously need improving for raiding.

    Haha again wanting to get personal, I know my gear needs improving, it doesn't take a genius to work that out. As for my Healing? Oh dear i will copy and paste my previous reply to you having a dig...
    does my tank die? I think not, because that's what i'm assigned to do, keep my tank alive and i do my job,If i need to do more i will, ask people what my healings like in T2 forinstance as for you? Oh dear poor player just like Angry said to be honest, how many times do you die due to your lack of awareness of what is going on around you? More then anyone i have ever seen to be honest.


    Quote:
    Originally Posted by welshwitch View Post
    Also its not a case of Dark making up rules, most guilds, whether they be casual /progressive or hardcore have loot rules, making things fair for all. for you to be still constantly going on about clerics needing intelligence just proves that you will not let the issue lie, Im sorry but its a primary stat for mages, therefore mages get first roll., end of. yours is wisdom, hence you get first roll with items with high wisdom.

    Erm constantly going on about it? I made 1 reply to Darks post saying clerics need Int too and left it at that but eh apparently according to you Dark spoke to me about it (which he hasn't) and my apparently temperament changed too (which it hasn't) because guess what? I don't give a damn about loot.
    Where have i said Int isn't a mage stat? come on find the post please.

    p.s,. The item i rolled for and won which made Dark fetch this rule in had +17 wisdom and +17 int and other clerics rolled too. Is that a mage or a cleric item or both? answers on a postcard please.


    Quote:
    Originally Posted by welshwitch View Post
    The fact is, is that you are still going on about things weeks later, and not letting the subject drop. its a game, people will get criticised, all of us have been, but the fact is you will not stand anyone criticising what you say. Dark and Lolly are great guild leaders, you could have stopped complaining and done something constructive like recruit and help both Dark and Lolly, but instead you decide to not do so and complain about things.
    Good luck with whatever you do, but if you are going to get anywhere in any guild you seriously need to change your attitude.

    I have no problem with people criticising me if what is said is 100% the truth and can be backed up. All i am seeing at the moment are conflicting stories and a few lies being branded about. Also when you tried to get personal with me regarding me as a player you can't back that up either, i do the job i'm assigned to do and do it well, i mean sure my healing isn't going to be the highest if i'm an assigned OT healer but you obviously don't get the reasoning behind that do you? afterall why would you when you just spam DPS spells and die a lot.


    Peace out.
      #17   Report Post  
    Old 08-17-2011, 04:13 PM
    welshwitch welshwitch is offline
    Junior Member
     
    Join Date: May 2011
    Posts: 16
    Default

    Im telling you like it is, and you continue to go on, honestly. Yeah most dps die a lot. and Angry haha, the guy is cocky and aggressive just like yourself. Hes even started arguments in instances. Im not getting personal, Its fact denoted by the parser, your healing was the lowest healing for a cleric. In raids Im sorry, but theyre different, as you obviously know than doing t2 instances, so you might keep a tank up in t2s but bosses hit much harder in raids.
    i dont know why your poor Angry this balaam, the guy doesnt even give clerics mana breaks and funny that your continuosly bringing things up from the past.Ive heard a lot of people complain about Angrys tanking.
    re talizorah i am not sticking up for talizorah as a person. if you read what i said, i was basically pointing out the way you react when are told you are wrong.
    And same as you we all have a right to say what we like. as do i. you are aggressive, you are pushy and tbh neither Aello, Airmid, Aridale nor i wanted you in guild because of this. Yes Aridale aswell, he said word for word "i was going to kick him aswell". so we are not making things up. You want someone who is twofaced, ask Aridale.
    The fact that you are continuing this thread obviously means you wont let things lie.
    yes dps die a lot, mainly due to healing, poor tanking, and yes we all make mistakes as players, im not perfect, but neither are you. I think bringing something like i die a lot, just sounds pathetic and childish, funny that and though i have been told i have a dps of 1500.
    why dont you just get on with things. youve said you side. youve left PCG now. so move guilds, shards and get on with things.
      #18   Report Post  
    Old 08-17-2011, 04:40 PM
    Balaam Balaam is offline
    Member
     
    Join Date: Jul 2011
    Posts: 38
    Default

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by welshwitch View Post
    Im telling you like it is, and you continue to go on, honestly. Yeah most dps die a lot. and Angry haha, the guy is cocky and aggressive just like yourself. Hes even started arguments in instances. Im not getting personal, Its fact denoted by the parser, your healing was the lowest healing for a cleric. In raids Im sorry, but theyre different, as you obviously know than doing t2 instances, so you might keep a tank up in t2s but bosses hit much harder in raids.
    i dont know why your poor Angry this balaam, the guy doesnt even give clerics mana breaks and funny that your continuosly bringing things up from the past.Ive heard a lot of people complain about Angrys tanking.
    re talizorah i am not sticking up for talizorah as a person. if you read what i said, i was basically pointing out the way you react when are told you are wrong.
    And same as you we all have a right to say what we like. as do i. you are aggressive, you are pushy and tbh neither Aello, Airmid, Aridale nor i wanted you in guild because of this. Yes Aridale aswell, he said word for word "i was going to kick him aswell". so we are not making things up. You want someone who is twofaced, ask Aridale.
    The fact that you are continuing this thread obviously means you wont let things lie.
    yes dps die a lot, mainly due to healing, poor tanking, and yes we all make mistakes as players, im not perfect, but neither are you. I think bringing something like i die a lot, just sounds pathetic and childish, funny that and though i have been told i have a dps of 1500.
    why dont you just get on with things. youve said you side. youve left PCG now. so move guilds, shards and get on with things.

    Ah as i thought, you don't understand why a dedicated OT healers HPS would be low, not surprising that a concept like that might be difficult for you to grasp when you have such poor awareness that i have seen u on numerous occasions stand in a mobs AOE and die etc lol, so let me explain....

    1. I've always been assigned as the OT healer, OT takes way less damage then a MT hence less healing required.
    2. A MT healer should top an OT healer in HPS otherwise they suck as a MT healer..
    3. AOE & HoT raid healers should do more HPS then a MT & OT healer, as 18 people will sustain more damage in total then any Tank on most occasions.
    4. So in reality an OT healer will do less HPS then a MT or dedicated raid healer and do more things such as shielding and dispelling.

    The truth is i spend most of my time in raids just dispelling and shielding and a lot of the time don't have to do a single heal, there are times when i can sit there for 30 seconds to a minute and not have to heal an OT once while the MT takes high spike damage, so i will occasionally throw a heal on the MT if he's low as well as put a shield on him.

    You know what its called? oh yeah, playing your class and assigned role in a raid correctly. We have not been in a single raid yet where the OT (usually WJ) has died before the MT (who Air is healing) or most of the raid has died, i know because this is the type of thing i pride myself on and take notice of

    Now hopefully with your limited gaming knowledge you have grasped this concept, afterall it comes easy to me having studied meters for hours in other games.

    As for DPS dying a lot, who said that? I said you die a lot, i've seen u on a lot of occasions taking no notice of your surrounding and dying to things like AOE because you don't move

    I'm awaiting another reply from you are your knight in shining armour haha
      #19   Report Post  
    Old 08-17-2011, 04:45 PM
    Doppel666 Doppel666 is offline
    Junior Member
     
    Join Date: May 2011
    Posts: 24
    Default

    *sigh* I think you're just digging your own grave Balaam, and proving to everyone what a complete arse you really are. Everything you say in your mind is correct and we are all so unfair for even discussing you in a negative light. Guild Leaders and Officers have a right to discuss a member's actions, and rightly so yours were unacceptable. I think it was just sour grapes that you were never put in a role of importance within the guild, so you chose to question everything that was done.

    As for setting up a website, PCG already has one, and it seems to me like you wanted to steer the leadership away from those who had it, and into your own hands...

    As for your healing, yes you were the lowest from the parser that was used. That comment was used as you have continually blown your own trumpet regarding your effectiveness. Wow great, your tank doesn't die, have a little round of applause. Neither does mine in the raid, but you don't see me giving myself a pat on the back because I know there are other AoE healers contributing to it as well. And as for sticking up for a hot-headed, selfish, and arrogant tank like Angry... well that says it all really doesn't it? We've even mentioned having a bad tank in an instance (which was Angry by the way) to members of Shiny, and they brought his name up even before we could tell them who it was.

    Aran is very aware of her surroundings. The only problem is that due to the massive amounts of damage that she does, she occasionally draws a lot of aggro away from the tank. This is to be expected if you can crit for over 6k damage. I've seen Angry tank in River of Souls since being booted from PCG, and he has general problems with aggro/concentration as he's too impatient.
    A tank needs to be level-headed and considerate of the whole group like Vok/Whisy/Aello are. Angry and Marauder etc. are terrible tanks for this very reason. I even had Marauder try to join Corrosion the other day after he was probably kicked from the guild he was in before.

    Also without adequate dps, you're not going to pass certain bosses that have strict timers and the raid group will get wiped.
    DPS is just as important as other roles. Also, mages have the lowest armour stats so of course they will die quicker, moreso if the tank rushes ahead and can't be bothered to let them have mana breaks etc.

    I will also re-iterate my point about the item in the loot roll. An item has more than 2 stats which you were only quoting. We need to see the full set of stats for the item to see what class it is best suited to. If you're going to argue about everything then why even bother to be in a guild when you are going to cause trouble with everyone? I can name at least half a dozen people who think you are wrong, and are completely arrogant and obnoxious. No doubt you'll reply with another post on how we are all wrong, and how can anyone lie and bitch about such a perfect person that you really are.

    Lolly and Dark are great Guild Leaders, and I have, nor have any others, had a problem with any of their decisions in the past. A member needs to respect that or they are out. I'm surprised you lasted so long in the guild without being kicked. Good riddance to you.
      #20   Report Post  
    Old 08-17-2011, 04:54 PM
    Balaam Balaam is offline
    Member
     
    Join Date: Jul 2011
    Posts: 38
    Default

    Predictable

    p.s. Yes standing in mobs AOE and not moving and failing to run to the tank when she gets an add on her from dpsing the wrong target which i've seen on numerous occasions is dying from pulling aggro off the tank haha

    p.p.s. I'm sure tou can name half a dozen in your little clique that think i'm wrong whereas i can name at least that amount who think i'm right but seeing as though some are still in PCG for now i wont

    Last edited by Balaam; 08-17-2011 at 04:56 PM.
    Closed Thread

    Thread Tools
    Display Modes

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off

    Forum Jump