Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > Rift > General Discussion

#1   Report Post  
    Old 09-01-2011, 01:57 PM
    Insane Moderator

Default Guild Notice - 1st September 2011

Hey folks,

I've not been around... for that I can only apologize. Whilst I constantly make my visits to these forum's daily, I don't play as much as I used too and in many respect's, that has caused more problem's on those that we already have.

As noted recently, DarkPheonix has left us, leaving his alt in play to at least admin some bits for us just now and I have also been informed by Eyeeye, that his own real life situation has evolved into mayhem, with his new work.

So where does that leave us?

We have three choices.
    [LIST][*]First, stick it out. PCG is a home for me, a life line to the gaming world and luckily has had some great members to talk with and share my game time, but we are all moving through so many games especially more so, over the next few month's with TOR, Battlefield 3 and many other games. Those that stay will be with an uncertain guild, unlikely to do anything major in it's current stage. We will be there, but in name only.... unless by some miracle, someone steps up to lead who can do it with the drama's we all come to hate. I am nothing but a glorified helper at best and probably the worst ever leader.... sorry. The guild will go on, but I would be around sporadically, able to promote to officers but ultimately, just holding onto leadership for PCG.

[*]Second, a small merge. Pariah guild is well established on our server. Their guild leader "Reala" has been a good friend to myself and has established a well deserved rapport with most of Defiants guild leaders on Steampike server. His primary guild is a raiding guild with many achievements, but he's opened his door's to include more social gamers. Currently has a few top teams on the go, but to earn a position, people would have to work for it.[*]Currently, we are welcome to join his guild and those interested should visit [URL="http://www.rift-pariah.org"]www.rift-pariah.org[/URL] for further details.

[*]Lastly, I close the guild. This is something I really don't want to do and don't think I could ever do myself, without a direct order from PCG's editor, Tim Edwards.[/LIST]
    So what can we do?....

First and foremost, I am a gamer and don't want to hinder anyone. If you leave us, I really do wish you well and hope you find the content your looking for with another guild in Rift. I do recommend Pariah at this stage as a way to expand your game further, but I also remind you, they can promise you nothing, other than a warm friendly place where pugs are formed a little easier, and their leadership is strong enough to help even the lowest players.... but they promise nothing.

Ultimately, the choice is yours.

All I can do is apologize for not being a "leader" you deserve and needed, but I really do wish, the very best, whatever you decide to do.

Thank you for reading.
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 09-01-2011, 06:16 PM

I would rather like it to stay, I shall stick it out I finally found a guild that welcomed me with open arms (so to speak) and I'm not giving up on it that easily.

So, For the time being, Your stuck with me
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 09-02-2011, 04:07 PM

Yo olg I am back from the retreat and I am sticking with the guild First Dark asked not to make his leave public :/ but ok xP Second, PCG is an amazing casual guild and I will not leave it until the end!!! Many of us who are part of PCG have been with it through many tough times and have endured it! I believe that most of our members are loyal and will continue to support the guild no matter what
      #4   Report Post  
    Old 09-02-2011, 04:51 PM

I will stay aswell but we do need to replenish our numbers. More events like crafting/expert rifts would be good to get some of our members involved more.

Charden
      #5   Report Post  
    Old 09-03-2011, 06:38 AM

Well I'm staying, still getting used to the idea that olgit scraped the bottom of the barrel and made me an ociffer but I'll hang around, despite my short attention span.